87

☆ 87. Storage ring

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The paths in the Chushujie

campus were directly exposed to the sun, and Xie Xingzhu walked along them as if he were walking in a big oven.

He was still holding such a box this time, and his face was red from the sun without any sun protection measures.

"Tsk, it looks like I'm going to buy a bottle of sunscreen this year and apply it." This is not pretentious. His skin cannot be exposed to the sun for a long time. If he is exposed to the sun for a long time, his body will be red, itchy and uncomfortable.

It doesn't matter if he suffered a crime once when he was a child. He is too old to go to the hospital because of this.

The dazzling sunlight made it difficult for him to open his eyes. I wonder if it was because the weather was too hot. The cicadas, which should only come out in June or July, started to make noise in May.

Xie Xingzhu, who was feeling depressed because of the hot weather, became even more irritable.

It's not that he doesn't want to run. If he runs too fast in hot weather, his face will turn red faster, and he may get heat stroke if the heat gets to his head.

Xie Xingzhu could only speed up his pace, taking three steps and then two at the same time.

When he finally returned to the dormitory out of breath, the first thing he did was not open the express delivery, but rush to the bathroom with the pajamas hanging by the railing of the bed.

The sweat soaked the entire short sleeves, and the body was so sticky that he couldn't just lie on the bed like this.

Xie Xingzhu couldn't help but take a shower with cold water. The icy cold water poured over his body was very refreshing. He also washed his hair. Ten minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom in his pajamas.

He just casually wiped his hair with a towel and opened the express while his hair was still dripping with water.

The box looked quite big. Once opened, it was filled with bubble wrap used to wrap items, tightly wrapped layer by layer, and a booklet was placed underneath.

Xie Xingzhu visually judged that this should be an instruction manual or something like that.

Carefully tear off the tape on top of the bubble wrap, pull one side down with one hand, and the storage ring wrapped in the middle rolls out along the rolled up bubble wrap and falls onto his other ring. in hand.

"What is this, a stone?" Xie Xingzhu asked in surprise, holding a stone that shone with silver light.

Although this storage ring can fit right on his index finger, it has particles of different sizes on its surface, an uneven ring surface, and a slightly rough craftsmanship.

This is obviously a stone-like ring.

Is this really a storage ring that stores everything? Why doesn't he believe it so much?

Xie Xingzhu held up the ring and pointed it at the light coming in through the gap in the curtains.

Under the sunlight, the silvery gravel on the stone reflects the dazzling crystals and shines in the sunlight.

He suddenly felt that those big shiny diamond rings were nothing more than that.

After admiring the appearance of the ring, Xie Xingzhu took the instruction manual that had been put aside. Needless to say, the game was well-organized and even came with an instruction manual.