55

☆ 55. Cant think of a chapter name

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Xie Xingzhu was anxious because he couldn't think of a chapter name

. He gestured in front of Johel with his hands: "I'm not a resident here, and I don't look like this." "

No, I look like this, but it's not what you see." Such a look."

Yohel, who was lying on the bed, became more and more confused as he listened. What on earth was this man talking about?

Xie Xingzhu slowly closed his mouth when Johel looked at him like a fool.

Well, he couldn't speak any more and remained silent.

In order to ease the hero's embarrassment, Weihuo suppressed his smile and changed the topic: "Let's not talk about it anymore, how did you get here, Johel, and what happened on the main insect planet?"

Johel is just an adjutant, Except for going into battle to kill enemies, you will not be allowed to fly around in a starship.

"Could it be that the enemy attack is coming again?"

Although Weihuo didn't want to say this, it was not impossible. The main insect planet had not yet figured out the pattern of enemy attacks.

He only knew that the main insect planet had been continuously invaded by foreign enemies since he emerged from the shell.

Among the three people present, only Xie Xingzhu witnessed the whole process from beginning to end, but he knew that it would be better for Yohel to tell Weihuo personally at this time.

He saw that Johel, who was calm just now, was like a kitten whose tail had been stepped on.

Johel tightened his grip on Weihuo's hand unconsciously, and said with excitement: "Lieutenant General, it is not an accident that you encountered the wormhole. This is all caused by the royal family." "

Why is the crime of banishing Huangxing every year? It didn't take long for the female to be exposed to the news of her death, because the royal family took advantage of the gap in the wormhole to deal with those guilty females." "

If you weren't lucky, you would really have succeeded in the royal family's plan. They are really good at calculating."

"I planned all this after hearing the secret. I wanted the royal family to experience the feeling of complete destruction." "I just

didn't expect that I would have the chance to see the Lieutenant General again. I saw that the Lieutenant General was living a good life here. I feel relieved."

On the way to the battlefield, all the military females disappeared, which gave the enemy a good opportunity to attack the main insect planet.

If the enemy attacks and takes the opportunity to send more manpower, I am afraid that the entire Zerg race will be destroyed.

Weihuo was not sad to hear that. From the moment he was framed by the male Morris bug and then exiled until he was involved in the wormhole and came to the wasteland world, he was no longer a female lieutenant general in the wasteland world, but just an ordinary person in the wasteland world. The half-insect man.

It's a pity for those female insects who can still stick to themselves.

I don't know how the enemy attack will treat them badly.

He really never thought that the truth of the matter would be like this, but this was not the reason why Johel could take risks.

Weihuo said sternly with a straight face: "Johel, have you ever thought that this plan failed? What if you don't end up in Wusen Town but disappear like the sinful females before? Just like those who were with you Military females on the starship."