44

☆ 44. Untitled

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Untitled

"I came first!" Not to be outdone, Xiaopang immediately took out 62 gold coins and placed them heavily on the table.

The half-insect man at the next table didn't take him seriously at all, and said to Youye again: "You just said that this hot sauce has special effects, what is it?"

He and his friends noticed it as soon as the two of them came in. , after listening to it for so long and seeing the two of them eating so deliciously, he was really curious.

And the hot sauce this guy pulled out looked better than what you get from a gourmet restaurant.

It's only 30 gold coins, he can afford it.

Fortunately, Youye brought five bottles of hot sauce in this package. After opening one bottle, there are still four bottles available for sale.

"What are the specific special effects? Even if I tell you, you won't believe it."

You Ye said so, but he accepted the gold coins one by one. He picked up the gold coins on the table one by one and put them in his bag, and took out two more bottles. Hot sauce came and was pushed to the two of them.

When pushing it to the half-insect man at the next table, he said to him: "Even if it doesn't have the effect, you will never forget it just because of the taste." "

My name is You Ye, and I currently live in You Caravan. If you are interested in this food, you can go there to buy it from me. After all, the food brought from Wusen Town this time is not that large."

When he heard that the food came from Wusen Town, the face of the half-insect man at the next table changed instantly. .

He is not that ignorant half-insect man. Compared with the other half-insect men in the store who are still confused, he has some understanding of Wusen Town, which is known as the poorest and most dangerous town on the edge of the fifth star.

Unexpectedly, there are actually traveling businessmen going there to purchase.

Thinking about the 30 gold coins he just spent to buy the hot sauce from Wusen Town, the half-insect man at the next table looked at the hot sauce in his hand, his face twisted.

I remember that many years ago, a traveling businessman brought a lot of hot sauce from Wusen Town, and he also bought a bottle. He took one bite of the bottle and then threw it away.

At that time, the hot sauce that did not even eat pollutants cost him 25 gold coins.

Now he bought the hot sauce from Wusen Town again, and this time the price increased.

The half-insect man cursed in a low voice with a very disgusting look on his face. He had no intention of being taken advantage of. Now looking at the two people, one thin and one fat, he felt that they were just putting on a show.

Especially the self-proclaimed traveling merchant, how many gold coins had he received from Wusen Town to do such a thing.

"I don't want this hot sauce, please give me the gold coins."

Xiaopang was frightened by this man's voice. He didn't understand why the person who wanted to grab the hot sauce from him just now didn't want it anymore.

He hates all the half-insects who compete with him for food, but Youyou is his friend no matter what, and he can't let his friend's business go down. Xiaopang said in a loud voice: "Why are you like this? You pay before me." Is it you, the one who wants the gold coins refunded? Are you kidding us?"