112

☆ 112. Chapter 112

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 112

The customer who bought sun protection clothing then became interested in the insecticide aerosol and mosquito repellent bracelets on the side.

"Is there any difference between the pesticides here and the pesticides originally on the shelves in the supermarket?"

A passing customer heard the man's question and casually responded: "It's probably just a different brand. This pesticide is What else could be different?"

He picked up a bottle of insecticide aerosol on the shelf and looked left and right. The outermost wrapping paper was different, which can only be said to be not a common brand, and finally put it back. on the shelf.

"Besides, no matter how much pesticide you use, you can't completely kill those bugs and mosquitoes last night. In the end, you still have to make up for it." "

If you want to buy it, I suggest you buy it over there, at least. The ones over there are cheaper." The passerby pursed his lips, gesturing to look at the shelves in front of the aisle on the right.

There are pesticides commonly sold in supermarkets, priced at 19 yuan for a large bottle.

They are also 1000ml, but what this person is holding costs 35 a bottle, which is not cost-effective.

The passer-by shook his head, turned around, pushed the cart and left to go to the cashier to pay.

But the guest in front of him didn't think so. The insect war he experienced yesterday made him pay attention to pesticides that he rarely uses in daily life.

He has a different view on what the person just said, "Pesticides are all the same."

The bottle at home and the one sold on the shelf in the supermarket are both of the same brand. I witnessed the specific effect last night.

It can only be said to be so-so, after all, the price is there.

And it is impossible for him to buy back a large amount of money again.

But you might consider buying a few bottles of the insecticide aerosol youve never seen before.

He believes that the price of this 35 bottle is definitely expensive.

After grabbing five bottles of insecticide aerosol and two packs of mosquito repellent bracelets, the man hurried to the cashier to pay.

It's quite difficult to get all these things home, but you should go back early.

Also wanting to go home early were Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo.

Xie Xingzhu had to admire the shopping prowess of the surrounding residents. He and Da Yu were the only two cashiers in the entire supermarket.

The queue has already stretched from the cashier to the aisle behind.

The same is true in front of the self-checkout machine on the other side.

But when Xie Xingzhu saw the sun protection clothing and insecticides piled in customers' shopping carts, he felt that the day was worth it.

I was full of energy and devoted myself to the mechanical cashier process.

By the time the store closed at eight o'clock in the evening, all one thousand pieces of sun protection clothing in the store had been sold out, and even medicines and pesticides were almost gone.