9

☆ 9. Fragrance

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Fragrance

[Pollution-free big fish]: The flesh has no thorns, the meat is tender and long-lasting, and it is rich in high-quality protein.

Xie Xingzhu watched Weihuo's actions from buying ingredients to purifying the mutated fish.

It seems that the power of purification is the right purchase.

The green-haired mutant fish from before was really terrifying to the naked eye.

I dont know how many such weird foods the half-insect people of this era have eaten.

But this is inevitable. The influence of the Wasteland Era has forced the residents here to try every means. As long as they can eat, they don't care about the taste. They just want to survive.

Fortunately, after purification, the green-haired mutant fish has now become a normal, pollution-free fish.

If Weihuo showed this to other half-insect people, they might not be able to recognize it as the mutant fish from before.

Look, what a fresh, normal and uncontaminated fish. Even if it has only scales, the half-insect people are willing to buy it at a high price.

I am afraid that only the old half-insects can vaguely remember the delicious food in the old days. The young half-insects born today can only know these from the memories described by the old half-insects.

If you look at it this way, will bugs be able to eat the food of this era at will in the future?

After all, if you have a golden finger, you have to improve your quality of life no matter what.

Apparently Viho did the same.

He simply cleaned the slate and the big fish with clean water, picked up a knife and scraped from the tail to the head of the fish. The scales fell off easily. He gestured at the fish belly and pulled it, and the inedible things flowed out, and then he scratched the fish. gill.

Weihuo carried a big bloody fish and put it in the prepared bucket to rinse it.

Prepare one fish and three meals.

Chop off the head and tail of such a big fish and buy some tofu to make fish head and tofu soup.

Leave the middle body of the fish, and then divide the body into two fish segments.

Braise a piece of fish fillet and make fish fillet porridge.

This whole piece is enough for him to eat for two days.

While it was still early, Weiho followed the same method and purified the food he bought one by one, and got a pile of pollution-free food.

The gray-black rice became clean, and the purple pepper no longer exuded a rotten smell.

Put the fish fillets mixed with seasoning and starch and set aside.

Put water in the pot and start cooking porridge.

Wait until the rice porridge becomes thick and squishy, ​​then put the fish fillets in it piece by piece. When the fish fillets change color, stir gently, cover the rice porridge, turn down the heat and simmer slowly.

At this time, set up another large pot and start braised fish segments.

After a while, Weihuo opened the lid and sprinkled some salt into the porridge. The fragrance of fish fillet porridge and the salty fragrance of braised fish filled the air and hit him alternately, which made Xie Xingzhu outside the screen couldn't help but Swallow straight.