116

☆ 116. Chapter 116

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116

Its a pity that he still doesnt know what the hero looks like.

Weihuo glanced at the time in his mind.

Xie Xingzhu looked around, touched the back of his head and said in surprise: "It's already so late?"

It had been more than half a day since he arrived here and witnessed Weihuo buying the store.

Xie Xingzhu knew that it was time to say goodbye to Weihuo again.

He hesitated for a few minutes before speaking, "It's time. I'm leaving. I'll say goodbye this time. I don't know when I'll see you next time." "

But don't worry, as long as there are no big surprises there, I will I come here often."

Although he couldn't see the hero's expression, Weihuo still felt the sincerity from the hero's words.

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

Xie Xingzhu then sent Weihuo back to Chongchong Restaurant and left.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I was dazzled by the sunlight outside.

Xie Xingzhu grabbed the phone on the pillow and turned on the screen, "It's five o'clock, no wonder it's so bright."

"Dazhu is up for dinner." Yu Shuo knocked on the door and urged.

He turned around and shouted in the direction of the door: "Here we come."

After saying that, he took the clothes on the chair and put them on, and then put on the sun protection suit version 2.0 that he unlocked last night.

After getting ready, Xie Xingzhu walked out of the room.

Breakfast is already placed on the living room table.

In order to let the children have a full meal in the morning, Father Xie and the others specially ordered a large pot of beef noodles. The beef portion was generous.

There are also heated semi-finished siomai and xiaolongbao on the side.

A full table was set.

When Xie's father came out of the kitchen, he saw his son still standing sleepily next to the bedroom. He hurriedly greeted him: "Go and wash up and have breakfast. Before it's too hot, finish eating and go to the supermarket."

Xie Xingzhu had just woken up. Before he could recover from his sleep, he mumbled: "Oh, okay."

By the time he finished washing, the dining table in the living room was already full of people.

Xie Xingzhu slid into the seat reserved for him, picked up a bowl of beef noodles and started sucking on it.

Neither family liked talking very much while eating, and for a while the only sound that could be heard on the entire table was the sound of noodles being sucked.

I have to say that my fathers beef noodles are really good. The noodles are hand-rolled and taste very chewy. I dont know what time my father got up to make the noodles.

The beef in the bowl was braised before at Yu Shuo's house, and some of it was left uneaten and frozen in the refrigerator.

Now take it all down and pour the good marinade on the noodles. It will not be too salty or spicy and the original taste will not be destroyed by freezing in the refrigerator.