88

☆ 88. Guess

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

I guess

Xie Xingzhu spent some time tidying up the dormitory, and took out some of his winter clothes from the closet and put them into the ring. In order to prevent others in the dormitory from seeing anything strange, he also took out a fluffy quilt and stuffed it into the cupboard. Create the illusion of a full closet.

After doing all this, his hair was dry, and he stayed in the air-conditioned room feeling refreshed and cool. Xie Xingzhu looked out the window at the road that was baked by the scorching sun.

At noon, there were many students on the road rushing back to their dormitories from outside the school.

Xie Xingzhu recognized his friend Yu Shuo among these people.

Yu Shuo, who was committed to fighting with the library to the end, appeared outside the school, seemingly carrying a bag of things.

Xie Xingzhu exaggeratedly rubbed his eyes with his hands and said in disbelief: "The sun is rising in the west today?"

In addition to Yu Shuo, several classmates next to him were also carrying several large bags in their hands. They looked like they had just come out of the supermarket for shopping.

Xie Xingzhu watched as Yu Shuo walked quickly, then trotted, and finally ran towards the dormitory building.

It's enough to show that even Yu Shuo, who is as calm as he is, can't stand the high temperature.

Seeing Yu Shuo walk into the dormitory building, he drew the curtains to block the light outside, also to make the room look cooler.

A few minutes later, heavy breathing came from the corridor, and Xie Xingzhu knew it was Yu Shuo without even looking.

He opened the door in time to facilitate Yu Shuo's entry.

"Big Fish, you didn't go to the library today!"

Yu Shuo was sweating profusely in front of him. He had just come back from outside with heat all over his face. Upon closer inspection, a trace of panic flashed in Yu Shuo's eyes. He had never seen such a big fish lose his temper before, and he felt something was wrong.

Afraid that Yu Shuo might have some physical condition, Xie Xingzhu stepped forward anxiously to support him and asked, "What's wrong with you?" "

I'm fine, I just got hot from running too fast and am a little dizzy."

"Then sit down and take a rest. ."

Pulled out the chair and helped Yu Shuo sit down slowly.

Yu Shuo ran back to the dormitory without any pretense when facing his good friend. As soon as Xie Xingzhu finished speaking, he occupied the entire chair.

He raised one hand and put the back of his hand on his forehead. The back of his hand, which was slightly lower than body temperature, was quickly warmed by his steaming head.

While Yu Shuo was resting with his eyes closed, Xie Xingzhu took out the storage ring out of thin air and said, "Big fish, look at this." Yu Shuo

slowed down, opened his eyes and looked at the big hand stretched out in front of him.

There was a stone-like ring suddenly placed in the palm of his hand. The gravel on it was still shining, which was very beautiful.

He wondered, "This is?"

"Hehe, this is the reward I got for doing the task, a storage ring." Xie Xingzhu couldn't wait to share this surprise with his good friends.

Thinking about the ring, the storage ring that was in his hands just now disappeared in front of the two of them.