179

☆ 179. Extra ④

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Extra ④

(3) Did the insect eggs break out of their shells today?

Father Xie and Ms. Chen have long made plans not to have grandchildren in this life. Their only idea is to earn more gold coins while they can still move, and wait for Xie Xingzhu and Weihuo's career to grow when they are older. Once they were completely stable, they took the gold coins they earned to travel around the planet.

Not long after they had this idea, their son suddenly came to tell them that they were going to become grandparents.

Father Xie dug his ears with his fingers and said, "Son, what did you just say?"

How old are you, and you are starting to talk nonsense?

However, Ms. Chen felt that something was wrong with this matter. Not only were they both men, but even with the technology that men could have children, the planet had not yet developed to that point.

Seeing that his son is not pretending to be happy, maybe he and Weihuo have adopted a child?

After everything developed in a good direction, Xia Li, the former captain of the guard team, became the mayor of Wusen Town with everyone's support.

As soon as Xia Li took office, he issued multiple construction documents to the construction team, one of which was to build a welfare home.

In the past, Wusen Town was not only the last place for adult half-insect people, but also the place for groups of young half-insect people who had no fathers or mothers, were abandoned because of their disabilities, and wandered here.

With the establishment of the orphanage, these little half-insects no longer have to wear tattered clothes and wander around the streets hungry.

Whenever Ms. Chen sees disabled children, she will take out food and clothes from the store and give them to them.

After establishing the orphanage, she would regularly send a batch of items that the children needed. Although the quantity was not large, it could make those poor children feel warm.

Thinking of this, Ms. Chen concluded that they went to the orphanage to adopt a little half-worm.

"I'm not lying and I didn't adopt a child." Xie Xingzhu could tell what his parents were thinking from their faces at a glance, and he felt helpless.

"It's a long story. In short, Weihuo is pregnant, and the baby will be born in four months!" "

Hey, I'm inexperienced. I'm here to learn from you."

Since Xie Xingzhu brought Weihuo to After telling his parents and friends about the pregnancy, his status in the family dropped again and again.

Well, his status was not high to begin with.

Now the insect egg has been laid. It has been three months since the egg was born. It is wrapped tightly and placed in a heated place. According to Xie Xingzhu, this egg is the most beautiful egg in the world.

Yesterday, Weihuo told him that it would be just a few days before the insect eggs would break out of their shells.

God knows how long they had been waiting for this day.

Early that morning, Johel, who was promoted to the new manager of the Adult Chong Chong Restaurant, came to Weihuo's house with various supplements.

"Brother Huo, I'm here, let me see the little insect eggs, hehe."