122

☆ 122. Group formation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Xie Xingzhu , who organized the group

, did not realize the seriousness of the matter at this time. He turned around and asked: "What's going on?"

"If it is confirmed that it is a college student, then the source of the goods in the other party's hands is very suspicious."

"Those people who came to the supermarket There are no so-called college students here."

"It's not June yet." Yu Shuo added flatly.

Xie Xingzhu slapped his forehead, and then he realized, "Yes, we can go home because we asked for leave." "

If we calculate it based on the vacation time, it is not summer vacation at all, which means it is impossible. There will be college students who leisurely go shopping in the supermarket in the early morning."

It's not that there are no universities in City A. On the contrary, there are quite a few universities here, but there is no school in the area where they are located.

The reason why Yu Shuo was so sure that he and Xie Xingzhu were the only ones asking for leave to go home near home was because he had already asked the residents on the day he arrived home.

All they got was the news that there was no third person who asked for leave as early as them.

Xie Xingzhu now thought of the robbery in the supermarket yesterday morning.

He figured it all out in an instant, and he said with certainty: "This person must be the thief who stole the things."

Moreover, he committed the crime in a gang.

Yu Shuo thought so too. After having some clues, he now had to investigate one by one.

I just dont know if those people are in the same dungeon as them.

The manager of the exchange office called out to the next person, and the next person was Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo.

Yu Shuo's idle thoughts came back, and now he had to settle the points first.

Xie Xingzhu took two steps forward and placed the backpack he was carrying on the table in front of the door.

Then he unzipped his backpack in front of the manager and took out five bottles of mineral water, ten cans of cooling oil, a pack of mosquito repellent bracelets and a bottle of insecticide spray.

Finally, he picked up the empty backpack and shook it up and down.

The manager waited for the person on the other side to stop picking up supplies before picking up the items on the table one by one, and said in a voice that both of them could hear clearly: "Five bottles of mineral water 10 points, ten cans of cooling oil 50 points, mosquito repellent bracelet A pack of 50 points and a bottle of insecticide cost 100 points. The total here is 210 points." "

Here, here is your identity form. Personal information and points are recorded on it. Please keep it."

"Thank you." Xie Xingzhu took it. Management handed over the watch and stood aside.

Not long after, Yu Shuo behind him also received a watch with more than 200 points.

The two returned to their residence one after another.

Father Xie came back from chatting and was sitting on the mat chatting with Ms. Chen. As soon as he raised his head, he saw his son and Xiao Shuo returning from the half-opened door curtain.