21

☆ 21. His choice

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

His choice

[Ding, his lover has settled in the wasteland, will it guide him to a way to survive? 】

【Please choose a career from the following options that is suitable for your lover's long-term development. 】

The next second, six different development directions popped up on the entire screen, and Xie Xingzhu looked at them one by one.

[Participate in forest hunting]: Every day is hunting time! Become an excellent hunter.

[Employee of a large plantation company]: Working out early and coming home late is not a waste of sweat, and it adds strength to the great planting industry in Wusen Town.

[Join the Guards]: Chongchong has the responsibility to defend the town. Guards who dont want to be the captain are not good guards. Move towards the goal!

[The middleman makes the difference]: With his back against a big tree to enjoy the shade, he chose to work as a steward for a big family, and from then on he walked sideways in Wusen Town.

[Open a shop]: Become the boss directly in one step. Our slogan is: The shop is waiting for you in wind and rain, open immediately and never close!

At first glance, these options seem suitable for Viho.

Needless to say, Weihuo, who is already a lieutenant general, is very skilled. He can defeat the guards here. Even with a little training to deal with pollutants, it is only a matter of time before he becomes the guard captain.

Then this kind of planting area is more suitable for him. With the power of purification, Weihuo has no pollution wherever he touches it. It is a pity that he cannot let others discover his specialness. This is not very friendly to Weihuo. Xie Xingzhu said since Shake his head and change it.

The next step is to become a hunter to hunt pollutants and then set up a stall to sell them in the market to make a living. Thinking that Weihos first pot of gold was from selling black-breasted chickens from hunting, he said that this was really a huge profit.

Two Level 3 black-bone chickens were sold for 6,000 gold coins. This price was worth the gold coins of selling hot sauce for several days, which made him a little stunned.

Xie Xingzhu got a little carried away for a moment and couldn't extricate himself from the scene where Weihuo participated in the hunting and hunted one black chicken after another.

He imagined that Xiao Chong had a black-bone chicken in his left hand and a big-billed duck in his right hand, with a gigantic pig on his back. This scene was not too beautiful, but he accidentally laughed and made a pig noise, which made the neighbor in the bed who was reading a book with the light on the lamp. Yu Shuo had a black line appear out of nowhere.

Yu Shuo: "Ahem."

The young Xie Xingzhu's consciousness was disturbed. He lay on the bed covered by a curtain and held his breath and turned on the manual microphone. Although Yu Shuo couldn't see it, as a good brother, he believed that Yu Shuo's brain waves would definitely be received. The signal he sent out mainly focused on a tacit understanding.

Shaking his head to get rid of the beautiful images in his mind, he seriously thought about the feasibility of this job.

After much thought, he decided not to take too many risks. He had met the one-eyed landlord with Wei Huo before. Boss Mei was engaged as a hunter when he was young, and his eye was accidentally blinded by pollutants during the hunt. Okay. After treatment in Mingda, the accelerated formation of pollution was prevented, and a life was saved.