62

☆ 62. Finished product

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

After finishing the work,

my father ran to the door of the planting area and saw the young man here.

Except for him and Xiao Wu, Wu Jiu, who were on leave, the other half-insects in the team still came here to clear the snow as normal.

At this time, it was time to take a break. A half-insect man in the air saw a person running in the distance. He looked closely and saw that it was Lao Yu who had asked for leave.

He immediately chatted with his companions in surprise: "Didn't Lao Yu take leave to accompany his daughter to see the recruitment results? Why are you here? Maybe you didn't apply for the job." "

Shh! Don't talk nonsense. Be careful and Lao Yu will hear you."

Banchong No one was afraid of him, and he said with a smile: "What's the matter? It's like no one here knows yet. I guess it's probably because I didn't answer. Otherwise, why are you in such a hurry to come back?"

The companion thought silently in his heart. He rolled his eyes and said angrily: "What do you care about this? Should his daughter continue to clear the snow even if she is married? Maybe he came to congratulate her." The

half-insect man who felt that he had been humiliated did not believe it. He wanted to understand this clearly today.

The half-insect man snorted coldly and shouted loudly, "Old Yu, has your daughter passed?"

His words shocked everyone who was resting, and they all became interested and looked up at Old Yu who was getting closer and closer. .

Father Yu's heart skipped a beat when he looked at his co-workers, all of whom were looking at him with inquisitive and disdainful eyes, but without any hope.

The excitement over my daughter's application gradually calmed down.

But he still smiled and replied: "My daughter applied for the job. In addition to my daughter, there are two other people in our snow plowing team who were also recruited." The

half-insect man who asked the question really didn't expect that he would be older than him. The daughter was so lucky that she choked on the spot for a moment like a cock being strangled by the neck, and her face turned red.

His companions looked at him with amusement, but they were also very curious about the two people, "Two people in our team have been recruited? Who are they."

"Whoever is not here today is the one."

Everyone stood up and looked. After looking around, I found that the only ones who didn't come to work today were Lao Yu and Xiao Wu.

"It's Wu Jiu!"

Yu's father didn't show off, and took a breath and said loudly: "It's Wu Jiu and Yun Xi."

Then, under the stunned expressions of his co-workers, Yu's father walked towards Yun Xi, who had almost swept to the border of the planting area.

Yun Xi never chatted with anyone and only focused on his work. No one except the foreman knew his name.

It was only when he went to the foreman to help that he saw the young man's name.

"Yun Xi, congratulations. You have been recruited by the restaurant. You don't need to clear the snow and go to the restaurant."

Even at this time, Yun Xi's mood did not fluctuate. He even knew about Yu's father and daughter. After being recruited, he still said congratulations leisurely.