110

☆ 110. Two shelves

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Two shelf

Zhang Shuo led a team of more than 20 residents.

Most of this group of people are residents of different buildings in the same community, and only a small number of residents come from other communities.

A resident in this small group also cheered inexplicably after hearing the young leader's words: "Is it true? I didn't expect that the Xiejia Supermarket here would open in this temperature."

This resident is not to blame. It was too much of a fuss, but before he came to this community, he had already visited many supermarkets and even some small convenience stores, but none of them were open.

The temperature has been constant this year. In order not to waste, the food at home has been bought and eaten on the same day. There is not much food prepared at all, not even milk drinks or anything.

Who would have thought that the world would change in just one night?

Last night's insect battle caused a small piece of flesh to be torn off his calf. Fortunately, the wound was not deep. Even if a piece of flesh was torn off by a mosquito, it still hurt so much that he lay on the ground and rolled.

Later, the bleeding was stopped, disinfected with iodophor, and gauze bandages were wrapped several times. However, the high temperature this morning made it difficult for him not to worry about whether the wound would become inflamed.

What's even worse is that there is no medicine at home!

His heavy burden today is not only to buy food but also to go to the pharmacy to buy medicine.

"Finally, we saw a supermarket open. Let's go there quickly before it closes again when people can't stand the temperature."

He was so scared this time that he didn't care about the wound on his calf, and he went over it with deep and shallow breaths. The others walked towards Xie's supermarket, obviously in a hurry.

Zhang Shuo followed the other person after being stunned for a second. Compared with the man's leg injury, Zhang Shuo's movements were much faster than his. In less than two steps, he surpassed him and entered the supermarket first.

The moment he stepped into the supermarket, Zhang Shuo, who was wrapped tightly from head to toe, let out a comfortable sigh from the depths of his soul.

"You can actually get air-conditioning. What kind of fairy supermarket is this?" Although it's not so cold that it makes people shiver, the air-conditioning is enough to make their bodies, which are so hot that they can fry eggs, much more comfortable.

Standing at the wind outlet and enjoying the air-conditioned reception, Zhang Shuo turned around and saw that this small area of ​​the wind outlet was crowded with residents.

No one spoke during this period, they all closed their eyes in comfort.

Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo were looking here not far away, and were deeply touched by the appearance of the residents. When they first arrived at the supermarket, they stood in the wind for a long time like this.

After blowing for a few minutes, Zhang Shuo did not forget his purpose and no longer coveted the coolness of this moment. He pushed the trolley in the supermarket and rushed to the beverage area as his first stop.

All kinds of drinks, milk, and mineral water were swept into the car.

Then there is the snack area at the back, where you can grab all the long-lasting compressed biscuits, cans, instant noodles and the like.