25

☆ 25. New release tomorrow

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The sky was getting darker and darker tomorrow

. Weihuo took He Yi through the office to his residence. Among the many houses, only Weihuo's house was still dark.

He Yi followed Weihuo in. There was no furniture in the empty house.

He didn't dare to look around, so he helped put the goods in the bedroom near the door and planned to say goodbye to Weihuo.

Weihuo stopped him: "When will you guys be free?"

"I want to open my shop before the end of winter."

He Yi thought for a while, scratched his head and said sheepishly: "We haven't been able to open it for the past two days. It's quite busy. It will take about five days before I

can have some free time." "Don't worry, our brothers are very fast and can help you clean the shop in less than a week. If you don't like the stall owner, you can give me less food. "

He only needs to make some food and get a group of strong half-insect people to help him clean the shop. How could he not agree to such a good thing.

He was also afraid that He Yi and the others would run away. After all, the smell and environment there were indeed not very good.

He hesitated but confessed: "That shop is very dirty. You have to be mentally prepared. It doesn't matter if someone can't hold on. The food promised to you will still be given to you." He Yi was not worried about

this. No matter how dirty a shop is, how can it be as dirty as a garbage dump?

Before he followed Little An, he lived in a garbage dump. He didn't know who his parents were. He had been wandering alone since he was a child, wandering from the garbage dump of one town to the garbage dump of another town.

When you are thirsty, you drink from the stream outside. When you are hungry, you look for food from the garbage dump. When it was too hot in the summer, he would not wear any clothes at all. In the winter, when he had no clothes to wear, he would huddle in the garbage and survive winter after winter.

When he grew older, he would follow the crowd and go hunting in the forest. However, he never had enough food to fill his stomach and did not have the strength to fight the pollutants. In the end, he only collected some vegetables. At any rate, these were the few vegetables he could taste. Clean food.

Later, when he wandered to the fourth star, he saw a condiment shop recruiting workers, regardless of age or number of people, so he signed up just to make a living.

In this way, he met little Ange and sister Zhizhi. When little Ange saw that he was too thin, he kept secretly giving him food, which allowed him to grow into his current physique. Before Brother An came to the Fifth Star to develop, he decided to follow Brother An and Sister Zhizhi forever.

So as long as he has food to eat, he is not afraid no matter how dirty or tired he is.

Regarding the payment of rewards, Weihuo had already thought about it and said mysteriously: "In five days, I will prepare your food for the day every day. Then you can bring your brothers to my place to get it. They are all large, convenient and delicious."

Hearing that there was delicious food, a hint of surprise flashed in He Yi's eyes, and he wished he could clean it now.

Um? It doesn't seem impossible.

He works as a shop assistant during the day and helps the stall owner clean the shop at night, so that he can eat delicious food quickly, He Yi thought secretly.