144

☆ 144. Exchange

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

When Xie Xingzhu

arrived at Xie's father's place, he had already been carried to the infirmary.

Doctor Chen in the infirmary told them that the bite wounds looked like insect bites.

Father Xie didn't pay attention to his feet at that time. By the time he felt the pain, the biting thing had already disappeared. The two of them didn't even see what the thing looked like.

Even if I knew it was a bug at this moment, I would still have no clue.

Fortunately, the wound wasn't deep and wasn't poisonous, but it looked bloody and scary.

Doctor Chen prescribed medicine and bandaged Xie's father, and Xie Xingzhu took Xie's father back to his residence.

"Dad, have a good rest at home today. Don't go to the shopping street." "

I'm going to go outside to check the situation. If the bug is not dead, it must

still be in the underground city." This happened before we even reached the shopping street. , Father Xie was also panicked, and said a little gloomily: "Hey, okay. Then you must pay attention, and come back quickly if something goes wrong."

Xie Xingzhu: "Yeah, I know."

After leaving the house, not far away Several residents were also lying on the open space.

The symptoms were exactly the same as Xie's father. He suddenly felt a stab of pain while walking, and by the time he realized it, his legs were covered in blood.

Some people say that this is a strange thing that happened after accepting residents from other cities.

The rumors spread to the ears of the residents.

It was a matter of everyone's innocence. Those residents knew that they were not welcomed by the local residents of City A, so they stayed in their houses for the past few days and did not dare to go anywhere.

It really makes it possible for people to sit at home and the pot comes from the sky.

Anyone would be angry if such dirty water was thrown at him, but before he could rush out to question him, he was clarified by Dr. Chen who was quickly driven out.

The biting bugs are most likely native to the dungeon.

A big hole was dug in the ground, although it was kept clean and many rooms were built.

But it cannot be avoided that it is an underground environment.

Humid, cool and dark.

Insects are more likely to breed in this environment.

Knowing that this was the reason, Xie Xingzhu frowned and stared at the corner of the room.

When they first moved into this house, he bought insect repellents and mosquito-proof straw mats from the mall.

After using it for such a long time, I haven't seen them get bitten, which shows that there are no bugs in the house.

After knowing this, Xie Xingzhu secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he had made preparations in advance, otherwise his family would have to clean up their residence like other residents.

He just slipped out and took a look, and what he saw almost shocked him.

At the door of every single room, there are insect corpses cleaned up by residents.