32

☆ 32. Something happened

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

When something happened,

"What are you doing about your dead child? There are no eggs that can cure diseases. If eggs can cure diseases, why do you need a doctor?"

The neighbor only thought that his daughter had been deceived by the egg seller at a young age, and he hurriedly wanted to take care of his daughter. Go to the boss to settle the score.

Seeing that the little girl was so anxious that her head was sweating, the half-insect man repeatedly grabbed the neighbor to calm her down.

"Don't worry, let Xiaohua explain clearly what's going on. It won't take much time to settle the accounts." "

Yes, yes, yes, look at me. I'm so anxious." The neighbor slapped his forehead and sat back down. On the bench, he pulled his daughter and asked, "Xiaohua, please tell me where you bought this egg, and whether you stole this gold coin from home."

After she finished asking, it was not too late to go to the boss to settle the account.

Seeing that her mother could calm down so quickly, Xiaohua glanced at Aunt Yun with great gratitude, and then said happily: "This egg is called tea egg. I saw the candy shop owner eating this egg with my own eyes, and the insect marks on his fingers It's gone."

"I thought that my father also had insect patterns, so I bought this egg with my private money."

When she said this, Xiaohua's heart was bleeding. It took her a long time to save four gold coins. The eggs cost three gold coins at once, but thinking that my fathers illness will be cured, my mother will give her the gold coins, right?

Xiaohua peeked at her grandma's face uncertainly.

Obviously grandma didn't expect this. When she heard that Xiaohua actually had some private money, she was so angry that she didn't care about it.

"Okay, you actually dare to hide private money, please tell me how much you have hidden." Ama La glared at Xiaohua with a long face.

Xiaohua didn't expect her grandma to be like this. She stood by at a loss and wanted to cry.

Aunt Yun frowned when she heard this. Not to mention the price, this was the first time she heard about tea eggs.

But since Xiaohua saw the candy shop owner eating the egg, the absence of Chongwen is worthy of her attention.

"Everyone knows that the owner of the candy shop has worm marks. If Xiaohua read it right, this tea egg is really effective." "

Why don't you give it a try? Lao Zhang's worm marks are getting deeper and deeper. "Aunt Yun suggested.

Insect marks will not turn a person into an insect, but they can make people suffer deeply. At night, the areas with insect marks will feel hot, and the whole body will be itchy like ants crawling.

What's even more amazing is that the insect marks didn't react at all during the day.

Wouldnt it make them happy that there is now food that can cure insect marks?

Thinking that her daughter also had insect marks on her body, Aunt Yun's heart became even hotter.

Xiaohua came to the house with tea eggs in her hands. The insect marks on her father's body have been recurring in the past few days, so she can only take advantage of the opportunity during the day to catch up on her sleep.