150

☆ 150. Acting

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

"I don't know

what your intentions are. The price I've given you is already the lowest in Qingyu Town. I hope you'll think about it carefully. I'm very much looking forward to cooperating with you..." Qian Dacai, the owner of the largest fish farm in Qingyu Town He looked at the two people opposite him with a smile.

This Qian Dacai Qian fish farm owner is the big boss that Udic mentioned that he wanted to do business with Weihuo last time he returned to Wusen Town.

The cooperation that the two sides sat down to discuss this time was the herring in Qian Dacai's fish farm.

If you want to say what is the most famous thing in Qingyu Town, it is Qingyu.

People here don't know how this fish came out. They only thought that the first resident fished out a few fish in the pond, and the herring among them was particularly conspicuous.

Different from the terrifying appearance of the green-haired mutant fish in Wusen Town, the herring in Qingyu Town has changed the appearance of a species that should exist in the wasteland world.

The fish body is covered with a layer of clearly visible scales, and the blood flowing out from the fish belly is also red. After cooking, the fish meat still has a trace of fishy smell that cannot be eliminated. Although it is not that delicious, it is better than other fish herring. The taste is more acceptable to residents.

This familiar yet strange feeling is like people have never entered the wasteland era.

Qingyu Town is also famous for the existence of Qingyu, and it has become a place where countless half-insect people want to visit and look for the good times in the past.

As the number of tourists increases over the year, restaurants and food stalls have opened one after another in Qingyu Town with Qingyu as its signature.

The reason why residents here are able to open so many restaurants is closely related to the rapid reproduction of herring.

Since ancient times, things have been rare and valuable. Once a certain creature has multiplied several times and reached the point of flooding, no matter how much people like it, they will not be as happy as when they first saw it.

Frying, baking, steaming and stewing, almost all imaginable cooking methods are used to make herring. Everyone's skills have been developed as a result, and herring town can maintain the phenomenon of people coming and going.

Qian Dacai has the innate skill of [breeding]. After contracting a large fish farm, he has been carefully breeding high-quality herring.

When the fish grow, he will sell a batch of high-quality herring to restaurants with a booming business. In addition to Herring Town, he has also recently been looking for new partners.

Not for anything else, just because the prosperous restaurants in Qingyu Town only use so much fish, and any more will be wasted. However, with the blessing of his talent skills, the Qingyu reproduction speed is faster, and there are still some fish left in the fishery. There are a lot of fish that are not caught, but the quality is still at the daily level.

Just when he was worried about this, he accidentally heard about the Chongchong Restaurant in Wusen Town from tourists who liked to frequent his fishing grounds.

He didn't know Chongchong Restaurant, but he knew Wusen Town, which was in the fifth star and was the poorest town in the fifth star.

Listening to the tourists boasting about Wusen Town, the money and wealth were messy in the wind, and I wondered if this tourist had eaten too much mutated fish and his brain was abnormal.