10

☆ 10. Decision

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

It was decided that

Ge Laoliu had no choice but to return to the market with his companions.

The market is still the same as before, selling pollutants and various snacks. No one finds the same scent as Ge Laoliu did before.

The shop owner shouted loudly and tried to recommend the pollutants on the table in front of his house to the half-insects passing by.

Ge Laoliu shuffled to the snack street and felt desolate in his heart when he looked at the small stalls patronized by countless half-insects.

Food that used to be quite tasty now smells far less attractive than before.

There was never a day like today when he wished he had never had the gift of talent. He looked jealously at his companions who could still huddle in front of the food stall and eat food without caring about their appearance.

It was as if he was watching his companion eating pig food, and he was praising it and saying it was delicious.

My companion was so hungry that his eyes flashed green. He went to the stall he frequented and bought four meat buns as usual. The moment he got them, he didn't care that they were hot and ate them hungrily.

After eating two meat buns in a row, my companion had calmed down a bit, so he slowly picked up the third meat bun and tasted it carefully.

While eating, he didn't forget to greet Ge Laoliu: "Ge Laoliu, why are you standing there? Why don't you come and buy Old Man Zhang's meat buns? Wasn't it your favorite before?"

Ge Laoliu used to be his favorite. Old Man Zhangs steamed buns come here four or five days a week, and because the meat buns taste really good, you have to go early to buy them, otherwise you wont be able to eat them.

Not to mention, this bun shop was highly recommended to him by Ge Laoliu. It was really good. It was much better than other buns that had a sour smell, and the texture was softer.

Ge Laoliu said faintly: "It still doesn't work. If you like to eat, then eat more. I don't like this bun anymore."

After saying that, he sighed with regret.

The companions felt that something was wrong with Ge Laoliu ever since he smelled the fragrance, and even more so now.

If you asked him to explain how food in this era could be fragrant, Ge Laoliu would be really confused.

Weihuo didn't know yet that Ge Laoliu and his companions had arrived at the market and were still discussing the taste.

Ge Laoliu's behavior actually gave him other ideas.

I had noticed some mushrooms, peppers and wild onions in the wild before, but I was busy catching black-bone chickens so I didn't pick them. Although the quantity was not large, it was enough for him.

He had to buy some more salt. He found that the seasonings here were not adulterated and polluted, but the residents could not eat only the seasonings without vegetables and meat. Even if they added more seasonings, they could not hide the sour smell, and there were too many seasonings. It was either salty or overly sweet, and it was unpalatable when mixed with the sour and stinky taste of the food itself.

Xie Xingzhu, who has not yet recovered from the fact that the delicacies made by Xiaochong can only be seen but not eaten, can only rely on drinking water to satisfy his craving.