173

☆ 173. Chapter 173

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 173

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Weihuo looked down at his clothes and found nothing wrong.

When Weihuo interrupted, Xie Xingzhu immediately looked away and said with a smile: "It's okay. Don't spend gold coins to buy the furniture for this house. I'll place the order directly from the game mall!" "Just decorate it later

."

"Okay. ."

Xie Xingzhu and Weihuo have been decorating the house all afternoon.

The walls of the entire room were painted white, so Xie Xingzhu didn't put any wallpaper on the walls.

Bed boards and cabinets were placed in all three bedrooms. Since the south-facing master bedroom was designated by Viho as the bedroom he would live in in the future, he allowed Viho to decorate this bedroom according to his own preferences.

However, he just took the time to take a look. The master bedroom only had two more bedside tables and a full-length mirror than the other two bedrooms. He didn't see any special objects placed by Weiho.

Instead, there was a fluffy blanket spread by the bay window, and three plain pillows were placed on the blanket. Unexpectedly, Weiho actually liked the simple style?

However, this was quite consistent with Wei Huo's own feeling. After taking a few glances, Xie Xingzhu stopped looking at it. He was still busy moving toiletries to the bathroom.

Although they didn't buy much furniture, after they spent an afternoon laying it out one by one, they found that this house was a little more popular than before.

As soon as the switch was turned on, Xie Xingzhu cleaned up the garbage left after the decoration. Under the soft light of the light bulb, Weiho was washing the tableware in the kitchen. Listening to the sound of rushing water and the sound of the clinking of dishes and chopsticks, he was really there. Feel the joy of becoming a family with Viho.

The whole house is waiting for them to move in.

It's just that he still lives in the outer area and has not yet truly become a resident of Wusen Town.

After all, each person needs to pay 500 gold coins to settle in the inner area of ​​Wusen Town. Eight people need to save up to 4,000 gold coins at one time.

Although business has been very good in the past few days since the store opened, and many residents came to the store to buy seeds, they are still a little short of the goal of four thousand gold coins, and even if they enter the inner area, they must first find a place to stay. .

You can rent a house in the outer area to make do, but it is better to buy a house in the inner area. When there are more and more residents later, regardless of whether there are enough houses, the housing prices are likely to usher in a wave of price increases. .

I can grit my teeth and buy it now, but its really hard to say in the future.

He doesnt want to take out a loan to buy a house when he gets here!

In this case, the gold coins in his hand are far from enough.

Weihuo wiped his hands and walked out of the kitchen. He saw Xie Xingzhu standing in the living room and didn't know what he was thinking about. So he walked over and asked, "What are you thinking about? Have you packed everything up? I'll meet Johel later to say hello. Let's go again?"