60

☆ 60. Recruit people

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Recruiting:

"Let me demonstrate it to you."

To quickly understand what a talent skill is, it is not enough to just describe it in words. It is better to see it with your own eyes.

There was much more food in the back kitchen of the restaurant than at home. Weihuo didn't take a closer look and casually picked up some contaminant from the basket.

When he touched it, he realized that the pollutant felt a little hairy. Weihuo suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart and took it out to take a look.

Okay, its a mutant fish again.

"It's a green-haired fish!" Johel exclaimed, with goosebumps rising all over his body. He didn't expect to see a green-haired fish here.

But then I thought again, green hairy fish is an ingredient, and this is a restaurant, so it is normal to see that.

He thought so, but he had not yet emerged from the shadow of noon.

Johel took a step back without leaving a trace. The green-haired fish in this shop was longer than the one at noon. He was afraid that if he got closer, the fish's tail full of green hair would lift up and confuse him. Face.

Weihuo didn't know the worry in Yohel's heart. He saw that he touched the mutated fish and didn't think of putting it back.

It just so happens that this mutated fish will change greatly after being purified, and the familiar ingredients can allow Johel to see it more clearly.

He put the fish on the cutting board.

Seeing the Lieutenant General closing his eyes and concentrating, Johel placed his hands on the green-haired fish and touched it back and forth.

Just as he was wondering what kind of ritual the Lieutenant General was doing, he saw wisps of soft and clean white light emanating from the Lieutenant General's palm.

His mind went blank due to the sudden appearance of the image, and only his eyes were still watching this change without blinking.

Wherever Weihuo's palm touched, the white light followed, enveloping the entire green-haired fish.

Under the influence of white light, the green hair of the green hairy fish faded, revealing the cold-glowing fish scales underneath. The fangs and protruding fish eyes at the fish's mouth became smaller, making it look less scary.

Compared to the first time he used this skill, Weihuo's technique was obviously more proficient at this time.

"This is my innate skill - the power of purification." Weihuo retracted his hands and stood far away to reveal the mutated fish on the chopping board so that Johel could get closer and see the difference.

"This is really amazing." It was precisely because he didn't miss a step that Johel was so shocked.

The fish without the green hair looked very similar to the one on the main insect planet, and he dared to touch it.

While Johel fished, Viho continued to explain the world to him.

"There are sources of pollution in the food that everyone eats, but the levels are different. The higher the level, the more serious the pollution. Eating this kind of food will not have any beneficial effects except aggravating the pollution in the body." "

In the long run, the residents will be completely infested. It turns into a big insect without a thought."

"This is why there is no sun in this world and the plants have no vitality." "