17

☆ 17. Its over, my home was stolen

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

It's over, my home was stolen,

the wasteland world has officially entered winter, and it's only the end of April here for Xie Xingzhu.

——C City Food Street.

It was the day of the weekly dormitory dinner again, and Xie Xingzhu and his roommates walked leisurely on the street, looking for tonight's dinner.

Every afternoon at five o'clock, you can definitely see small stalls heading towards the food street from another trail. The food on the stalls here is unparalleled in taste compared to the snacks in the wasteland world.

Barbeque stalls, octopus meatballs, steamed buns, steamed buns, cold noodles, sizzling steaks... I

browsed the stalls one after another and finally chose a barbecue stall that was relatively clean and affordable.

The five people who hadn't eaten for most of the day were already starving. They were dizzy by the aroma of skewers while waiting in line.

It was very hot, and everyone had traces of sweat on their bodies. Those holding umbrellas and fans could not withstand the heat wave, but the team still could not move forward much.

The guest behind Xie Xingzhu was having a heated conversation with his companions: "Have you felt the temperature today? It's actually 34℃ today!" "It's

said to be 34℃. Who knows? Look at the temperature outside. Isn't it more?"

"It's so sunny, you'll sweat as soon as you stand under it. It's only April, it hasn't been so hot in previous years." "

Yes, yes, do you think this is the end of the world? ? Isnt it written like this in novels? People are born with mutations, and then it rains heavily soon. Some people get caught in the rain and start to have a fever. If they survive, they will have super powers. Zombies!"

This person was afraid that he knew he was imagining it, so he didn't dare to speak loudly.

Xie Xingzhu, who had accidentally heard a lot in front of him, couldn't help but turned his head and peeked behind him, wanting to see which big brother was so imaginative that he had figured out the apocalypse.

But before he could turn his head, someone touched his shoulder first.

"I said, isn't this Xie Xingzhu? Are you going to have a dinner together in your dormitory today?"

Now that he had been discovered, Xie Xingzhu stopped being coy and said hello openly.

Um?

What a coincidence, isn't it? The two people in front of them are classmates in the dormitory next to them.

Xie Xingzhu raised his eyebrows: "What a coincidence, you are also having a dinner in your dormitory today? But why are you two alone, and where are the others?" "

Oh, how can we compare to others? They all go to high-end restaurants with their girlfriends to have a good time. Its time to have candlelight dinner, leaving only the two poor singles here eating at a roadside stall. Single classmate No. 1 joked sourly.

Single Dog No. 2: "..."

Zhao Peng and others felt that they were being understood: "..."

"It would be great if someone could treat us both to dinner. It doesn't need to be luxurious, just a barbecue." Single Dog No. 1 faced Xie Xingzhu and the others and murmured in an exaggerated manner.