82

☆ 82. Buy seeds

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Buying Seeds

"Can this really be used to grow vegetables?" The three or two half-insect men who came out carrying baskets pointed at the soil that had not changed but had become moist and asked in surprise.

"We'll find out if we can go back and try. Look, all the local residents are here." The other two people pursed their lips towards the front.

In order not to block the road, the three of them retreated to the base of the wall.

Comparing the baskets carried by local residents, they were more conservative and did not get too much soil.

They think more casually. If they grow this vegetable, it will be enough for the whole family. No matter how many people there are, it will be too busy.

And the local residents picked basket after basket as if they were on a chicken drive. They even saw a family with only two and a half insects picking up six baskets of soil one after another.

"It's so crazy."

Are all the residents of Wusen Town so fierce?

Not only them, Weihuo also felt that the residents were a little too crazy.

We had just registered a household with ten baskets of soil, and now another one with thirty baskets has arrived. There are four and a half insects in the family of five. They are all young and middle-aged. The strong ones not only carry them on their shoulders but also carry them in their hands. They are not weak at all. .

Its hard to imagine how many vegetables can be grown in so much soil. This family cant be vegetarian every day, right?

Is it to be sold?

Weihuo looked at these people, hesitated for a while and said tactfully: "If the family eats, it's enough to prepare twenty baskets."

In fact, twenty baskets of soil is a bit much for them, but it is not so much. The visual impact of thirty baskets is huge.

However, these four young adults just smiled at him cheerfully. Finally, the grandmother of these people stood up and said: "Shopkeeper, I have also scolded these brats. They are just too excited. Thats all I dug out.

But its hard to fill it all back after digging it out, so we brought it together. But I also thought about it, we really cant eat all the land planted with vegetables, look. Their physiques also indicate that they like to eat meat, so I want to take the vegetables I grow to other towns and sell them."

It happens that my family also has a small truck that is not too shabby, and by then they will The family drove a pile of vegetables to sell, earning more or less gold coins to support the family.

We can also take the opportunity to promote the store owners so that people outside can see the changes in Wusen Town.

Grandmas words directly opened up new ideas for the residents lining up behind.

"Can it still be done like this? Why didn't I think of it!"

"What can you think of with your brain capacity? Go back and rest."

"Deputy store manager, please help me register as well. There are twenty baskets in total!" The tall and thin half-insect man waved away the man in front of him. There were baskets around him. God knows how he dug so much soil by himself.

Since everyone has their own ideas, he doesn't have to interfere in other people's affairs. Weihuo stopped worrying and picked up the paper to register for everyone.