89

☆ 89. Supermarket purchasing

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Supermarket shopping

It's still bright at 6 or 7 o'clock in the evening in May, but fortunately the sun is about to set now, and the temperature is not as scorching as the 40 degrees at noon, so it's just the right time to go out.

It was almost time, so the two simply packed up and left the dormitory one after another and went straight to the Wangfu Supermarket on the food street outside the school.

A few days ago, Xie Xingzhu's parents gave him an allowance for June in advance, a total of 50,000 yuan.

Coupled with the various New Year's money and pocket money that Yu Shuo had saved since childhood, the two of them currently have more than 400,000 yuan in hand.

At first glance, this is quite a lot of money. For the average college student, it is indeed enough to live alone for several years without working.

But when Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo arrived, there was not enough money for them to buy water.

Maybe it was because the weather was too hot today. The students who had not left the campus all day and the residents around the school all went out to the food court and nearby shopping malls to hang out.

At first glance, the road is full of pedestrians strolling, and the major shopping malls are full of passers-by who come to enjoy the air conditioning.

The temperature in the evening is not as hot as during the day, but it is still over 30 degrees.

Xie Xingzhu, who was sweating heavily on his head, was pulling on his collar to keep blowing air in to dissipate heat. As he walked, he sighed: "I wonder if Wangfu Supermarket will hold an event today. It would be nice if the things there could be cheaper." ."

They seem to have a lot of money, but the things they want to buy are not only large in quantity but also complex.

In this way, the money was not spent at all.

He wished he could run to the water plant and drink a few tons of water right now.

"Let's go to the supermarket first to buy food that can be stored for a long time to fight hunger. We can look online for water. Then we can buy a few water filters and get some tap water for easy washing later," Yu Shuo suggested.

Not only the water source for direct drinking, but also the water used in daily life can be taken from the school bit by bit.

At the same time, he was still thinking about one thing. At first, they were not sure whether their guess was right. It was impossible to tell their parents about this unknown matter. If there was no such thing, they would publicize it and create panic. This would be a disaster. Please come and have tea.

Secondly, they live in the dormitory, and there are still nearly two months until the holiday. During this period, they still have classes and exams, and there is no extra time for them to travel to other small cities.

The only thing he and Dazhuzi could use was the five or six hours between evening and dormitory access.

Very tight schedule.

As they walked, the two arrived at the entrance of Wangfu Supermarket. To Xie Xingzhu's disappointment, there was no event at Wangfu Supermarket today.

Come to think of it, how can such a big supermarket hold frequent events? After all, it just held one not long ago.