41

☆ 41. Hope

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

I hope,

"Well, my name is Xie Xingzhu. The last mission has been completed. We can chat like this every day from now on!"

God knows how excited he is now. He has been waiting for this day for a long time.

"Yes, the mission is completed, my little hero."

"So the hero did what Captain Xia did just now?" Weihuo smiled at the corner of his mouth and looked at the words on the optical brain tenderly.

From the previous message, he understood what was going on with Captain Xia's strangeness.

It turned out that someone was jealous.

Unlike Xie Xingzhu who had to type manually, Weihuo only had to speak into the dialog box on the optical computer to send it in the form of text.

Weiho rested his chin on his right arm lying in front of him. With the support of his arm, the flesh on both sides of his cheeks was slightly piled up.

He stared straight at the light brain with wide eyes, looking forward to the hero's reply.

The communication method, which was like talking to a real person face to face, made Xie Xingzhu see Weihuo clearly at such a close distance for the first time.

This kind of Weihuo has lost the seriousness of the past, but has a little more cuteness.

Those blue eyes seemed to have a magical power that attracted him deeply, drawing him closer and closer.

Xie Xingzhu saw his own stupidity reflected in Weihuo's pupils, and he felt anxious and his face was filled with heat.

He slapped his face hard with both hands and shook his head to get rid of the waste in his mind.

How could he act like an idiot? This is too shameful.

Weihuo was a little unhappy after waiting for a long time without a reply.

After being away from the main insect planet for so long, and often interacting with the residents of Wusen Town, he is no longer the sinful woman who couldn't even make the decision in his own life.

He also has small emotions.

The sign of his displeasure was that he planned to deal with the hero later.

Now he was going to prepare food for trading to traveling merchants.

Youye remained motionless and sat in the room while Xia Li left.

He knew that Xia Li would convince the stall owner, just as Xia Li knew that he would agree to the transaction.

"Deng-deng-deng."

Someone went upstairs, was it him?

Youyue glanced sideways at the door, an emotion he couldn't tell whether it was excitement or nervousness affecting his body.

The hands lying flat on the table were shaking uncontrollably.

"Click -"

the door opened.

"You Ye." Xia Li rushed in from the door with overwhelming momentum. He was so excited.

The moment he saw it was Xia Li, Youye stood up from the chair with a "snap" and turned to look directly at him with a proud face.

I knew it would be you.

Although he knew that he must not miss this opportunity to be a businessman, he was still angry when he saw Youye looking unsurprised and even confident.