90

☆ 90. Abnormal

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Abnormally,

"all the vegetables grown by the residents except for their own consumption were successfully sold to other towns!"

A large number of residents gathered outside the door. They came to Chongchong Restaurant to eat as usual today, but at this time they were chattering. Surrounded by the half-insect man who came back from setting up a stall in Dawn Town.

Johel also squeezed in to join in the fun, and just in time to hear it, he came back and said to Weihuo.

"I heard from the man who set up the stall that their dishes were so popular that they were all sold out. There are still many residents of Dawn Town who want to come to Wusen Town to buy food." "

This is really good news." Busy with the ingredients, Weihuo turned around excitedly, and anyone who saw the joy in his eyes would think it was true emotion.

When residents come to Wusen Town, the economy here will be boosted, and his restaurant will be discovered by more residents in the world.

"Yes, and that person also revealed that their vegetables were packaged by the largest restaurant in Dawn Town." Johel continued to add.

When this news is released, the residents of Wusen Town who still have leftover vegetables at home will never dare to think about it.

"Is this true? Third boy, please don't lie to me. Uncle, I watched you grow up." The half-insect man, who was over fifty years old and experienced many hardships, still said in disbelief.

It was the third son of that family who rushed back to Wusen Town overnight. The eldest brother specially asked him to come back before the rainy season so that he could continue planting seeds in the fields.

In this way, when the rainy season ends, their vegetables can be replenished, and they can also provide the freshest vegetables to Zhenwei Restaurant.

"After all these years, I still don't know what kind of uncle I am? Am I the kind of person who talks big words?" The third boy was so angry that he blushed so much, but he was already dark, and when he blushed, his face looked darker.

He felt a little uncomfortable when he heard the old uncle's words. His credibility in their eyes was so bad?

The half-insect man hurriedly explained that he must not let the third boy think that he is here to deliberately cause trouble. "I have no other intentions. Third boy, please don't be angry.

I don't want to confirm again." "Of course I said that. It's true, and the residents in Dawn Town really like to eat my vegetables. They bought them without blinking a pound of five gold coins." The sonorous and powerful voice of the three boys shook the hearts of every half-worm who came out to inquire about the news. .

This is not one gold coin but five gold coins!

I didn't expect that there would be such a grand scene in Wusen Town, that is, only residents of big towns can have such a big deal.

Everyone looked at the three boys with envy, wondering how they could have such an opportunity, while they were still in this town chasing the three melons and two dates.

The old uncle let out a long sigh as if he was resigned to his fate. No wonder the three boys and their family picked up so many baskets of soil, and it turned out to be here.

At that time, he was still secretly laughing at other people's stupidity at home. He had all the brute strength, but he didn't know that the clown was actually himself.