36

☆ 36. Capture【Repair】

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The elder

brother asked this question because he didn't want to hear the younger brother's difficulties. Who can do this in his profession without any difficulties?

I get calluses in my ears after listening too much.

After picking his ears, he caught a glimpse of the despair on the one-eyed boy's face. The eldest brother patted him with satisfaction: "Follow me and work hard, you will benefit from it." The

younger brother knew there was no turning back, and the expression on his face kept changing, and he nodded with determination. Come and follow your eldest brother quietly to the door of Weihuo's house.

For the last time, he will quit after this job. Whether this son of a bitch lives or dies in the future has nothing to do with him.

Being a father is pretty good at what he does.

The eldest brother lay breathless on the door and listened for a long time without hearing any sound. He thought that the stall owner must have fallen asleep, so he turned around and waved to the younger brother without saying a word.

The one-eyed, half-insect man stepped forward expressionlessly and took out the key from his trouser pocket. Before setting off, they had agreed that he would open the door.

There was silence all around. The one-eyed half-insect man's hand holding the key trembled slightly because he couldn't align it with the keyhole. If you listened closely, you could still hear his rapid breathing.

After waiting for a long time, the door did not open, and the eldest brother became angry.

The scorpion-like eyes wandered over the younger brother's legs. The elder brother cleverly kicked his left leg silently. If he hadn't been careful not to make any noise, the younger brother would have lost one of his legs.

The one-eyed, half-insect man didn't dare to say a word even after being kicked down. He had already angered his elder brother. If he made a sound again, even if the robbery was successful, he would not be able to come back alive.

This kick was really tricky, hitting right at the ankle. The pain caused the one-eyed half-insect man to break into a cold sweat and bite his lower lip.

Struggling to get up, he looked up and quickly glanced at his elder brother, which earned him a slap in the face.

Now his hand stopped shaking when he took out the key.

"Creak-"

the door opened.

Dark night, dark room.

For the two people who are accustomed to walking at night, there is no obstacle, just like fish entering water.

The eldest brother showed a successful smile, and then looked at the younger brother who lowered his eyebrows and became honest, and the anger he had previously had dissipated a lot.

The two of them crept into the house one after the other, the latter not forgetting to close the door.

The house is no longer the bare-walled appearance it once was.

There are many exquisite sets of tables, chairs and benches in the living room. The table is also covered with a layer of tablecloth in a very romantic way. There is a bouquet of lilies in a simple vase.

This made the eldest brother think about when this kind of flower existed in the town.

It should be said that this flower would be a good gift to give to rich people in other towns.