166

☆ 166. Chapter 166

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 166

Perhaps the owner himself was detected, and the game store permissions that Zhao Peng could not open were still in Xie Xingzhu's hands as unimpeded as before.

Before going to the dungeon, he transferred all the money at home to the app and exchanged it for mall gold coins. At that time, he didn't think it was anything. But now that he thinks about it, if he lost his phone or came to this world and the app couldn't be used, so much money would be lost. But it was all in vain.

However, for other ordinary people who do not have such an adventure, those deposits that cannot be withdrawn from the bank card are considered wasted.

At that time, I was just taking care of the supermarket business, but I was too pressed for time and had no time to sell my house, and the available money on my books was only about one million.

According to the exchange rate of 1:10 when depositing into the mall, the amount of gold coins in the mall has reached tens of millions.

Although he later purchased a large amount of medicine, sun protection clothing, nutrient solution and other items in the dungeon, the amount of gold coins in the mall was still more than two million.

Now these two million coins are still quietly sitting in the box in the upper right corner of the mall, which means that he can use these gold coins to buy food and items directly in the mall, which greatly saves the hundreds of food and accommodation in their hands. gold coins used.

Moreover, they live in Wusen Town. Except for vegetables and other foods that are considered clean and pollution-free, other ingredients are still contaminated.

In Wusen Town and even on the entire planet, only the food sold by Chongchong Restaurant can be eaten with confidence. If they want to eat without fear every day, they have to go to the restaurant to eat.

In a short period of time, they can still eat two meals a day without bleeding, but in the long run, their wallets will definitely not be able to bear it.

But now that mobile phones are in hand, the dazzling array of products in the game mall perfectly solves this problem.

Xie Xingzhu couldn't wait to enter the mall and saw the products as he wished.

"Huh?" he said in surprise.

The game mall still looks the same, but a few sections are missing, and some skills and equipment he has never bought have disappeared. If he hadn't actually bought Weihuo [Purification Power], he would have thought it was his own. There is something wrong with the memory.

But this also means that ordinary residents who came to the wasteland world can no longer have innate skills, and it is not known whether those human beings with supernatural powers are still there.

Xie Xingzhu read the app from beginning to end, and found that the streamlined mall only contained items that ordinary people needed daily. There were many types and the prices were not expensive, which was very suitable for him today.

"Is it possible that this app has become sophisticated and will change according to the environment?" As soon as he said this, he even laughed.

Wan Wan smiled twice, and Xie Xingzhu looked at the time. It was still more than an hour before six o'clock in the evening, and the sky was getting a little dark.

Dad and Uncle Yu temporarily stayed with the construction team to ask the guards if they were still hiring, so they did not come back with him.

And his father didn't know about the dispute between him and Zhao Peng's construction team, so he was the only one on the way back to rent the house.