70

☆ 70. skewer

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

There was

chaos at the entrance of Chuanchuan Town. The guards had never seen such a battle before. For a moment, their hands didn't know whether to grab the machete and hold on to their posts or to step forward and pull up the half-insect people who fell to the ground and kept crying.

A group of guards who couldn't make up their mind finally thought of looking for the captain.

Xia Li replaced a guard who was checking the bodies of the residents of Xikou Town in the house.

Since there were many female half-insects among the residents who came later, after Xia Li entered, he asked the guards to go to the town to find a few female half-insects he knew to help.

Considering that residents have to gather in this room for inspection, there were no separated rooms when this house was originally built.

So he found a piece of thick, opaque cloth and a long rope, tied them together, and then pulled them up to act as a partition to separate the two spaces.

When the guard came in to report, Xia Li had just finished checking a half-insect man.

"Report to the captain, the tea eggs delivered by the restaurant have been sold out, and the residents outside who have not bought food are crying. What should I do?" "

Let the residents outside wait a little longer, and you can go to the restaurant immediately. Let's see if the shopkeeper has prepared the next batch of food."

Xia Li thought for a moment and said, "Wait, no matter how much the shopkeeper has made, just bring them all over first.

" "Yes, captain." "After the guard understood, he walked out of the house and trotted against the cold wind.

As soon as the Weihuo found a leeward place and parked the car, he saw a panic-looking guard running towards him.

The guard immediately ran away after seeing him. He happily speeded up and came to the front in three steps and two steps.

He was physically fit enough to be a guard. Except for his excited tone, the man in front of him was not out of breath.

"Shopkeeper, you are really good. Come, if you dont come to the gate, you will be drowned in the tears of the residents of Xikou Town. "

It's really terrible. He still has lingering fears when he thinks about it now. So many half-insect people, men, women, old and young, are crying. It makes him fully feel the despair of having his home destroyed and having to travel far away but being isolated and helpless.

Although Wu Sen The town is also very poor, but as long as you work hard here you can still have food to eat and a shabby house to live in.

The guard silently prayed in his heart that Wusen Town would never have such a day.

"The 200 tea leaves sent before Are the eggs sold out so quickly? "Weihuo was shocked.

That was two hundred, not twenty. He thought it would last for a long time, which made him sigh at the walking speed of the residents of Xikou Town.

If you want to reach the distance in a very short time, Wusen Town really couldn't stop for a moment,

"Yes, those residents all took the tea eggs and stuffed them into their mouths with the shells and eggs like bandits. Some of them even wanted to grab them directly. If we hadn't acted He could really snatch it away soon. "Speaking of this, the guard was angry.