168

☆ 168. Chapter 168

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 168

Early in the morning, when the sky was slightly bright, Xie Xingzhus family got up early and made breakfast.

Yesterday, Father Xie and Uncle Yu successfully joined the construction team. Today is their first day of work.

The captain of the construction team saw that the two of them were much older than the young half-insects. He was worried that they would work too hard, so he decided to let them start work at 7 a.m. and finish work at 5 p.m. every day. The amount they did every day was only one-third of the others. Secondly, the corresponding daily settlement wages are also a little less than others.

How could Father Xie and Uncle Yu refuse if they could have a job that would make a living without burdening the family? They immediately signed a one-month contract with the captain of the construction team.

In a month, the houses that need to be built here will almost be completed.

After the two came back, they learned that Xie Xingzhu had rented a shop in the market, and after learning about the supply of goods, they also strongly supported it.

After having a normal breakfast, Father Xie and Uncle Yu felt that this day was getting more and more promising.

Not long after the two went out, Xie Xingzhu, who was still at home, put all the items purchased in the mall into a big black bag bought with gold coins.

Wear a black bag so no one will notice what's inside when you're walking on the street.

After packing up, I locked the door and took my family and friends to the store.

Maybe he got up too early, and there were only a few half-insect people wandering around the market on the new day.

But the stalls and shops in the market had bosses and employees shouting, and the market was quite lively for a while.

They were a group of people with big and small bags walking in the empty aisles of the market, which was very eye-catching.

Immediately there was a half-insect man who was waiting for the meat pie and stared at them curiously.

Of course, his eyes were focused on the big black bag carried behind the leading resident.

The black bag half a man's height was filled to the brim, and he was walking in the market, a place where goods are sold. It looked like a family came out early in the morning to set up a stall to sell things.

Sure enough, just when the meatloaf was ready to taste, the half-insect man saw the group of residents parked in front of a large shop.

The leading young man also took out a key from his pocket and opened the door.

This shop may have been cleaned frequently, or it may have been cleaned when the previous tenant left. It was clean and dust-free, and the shelves and counters were all on one side.

Ms. Chen was very satisfied with the shop at first glance. Before she came, she was wondering whether she would have to clean it for a day, as she was afraid that it would delay her son from opening the shop. The rent had already been paid, and if there was no income for one day, it would be a loss.

Fortunately, the shop is quite clean. With a simple tidying up and layout, we can do business before noon.

Ms. Chen and Aunt Fang were both quick and cheerful, and they did what they were told. They put down their packages and took out the rags they had prepared earlier and wiped them along the doors and windows.