157

☆ 157. Chapter 157

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 157

Faced with Weihuo's request, Johel naturally would not refuse, but when he saw the so-called hero the next day, Johel hurriedly pulled Weihuo into the kitchen.

Weihuo entered the kitchen, and the first thing he saw was Johel who was hesitant to speak to him.

His heart suddenly sank, "What's wrong? Did you find something wrong?"

Yohel hesitated for a second and then nodded heavily, "That man didn't feel like the hero I had seen before."

Although before I have never seen the true appearance of the hero, but everyones feelings for others cannot be faked.

He felt from the hero he brought back from Brother Huo that he was full of bad intentions and was planning something.

This is not like the one before.

Therefore, Johel only hesitated for a second before making a decision.

Neither of the two people standing in the middle of the kitchen spoke, only the sound of meat simmering in the pot was heard.

To say that he sensed something was wrong could be said to be suspicious, but if Johel said the same thing, then the other party really had a problem.

After thinking about this, Weihuo moved his body, which was tense from the long journey, and relaxed his whole body.

I dont know why, but when Johel said that he also felt something was wrong with the other party, instead of feeling sad, he felt very happy, as if he didnt want Johel to affirm the other party.

Weihuo raised his head again, with a cold light in his eyes: "Since it's not true, then he is lying to me, but what is his purpose of doing this?"

Yohel blinked, glanced at Brother Huo and suddenly said: " That person doesn't know the real hero, does he?"

Otherwise, how could the other party know so much about the relationship between Brother Huo and the hero, and still be so bold in pretending to be the hero.

"Well, his goal may be the things in the game mall and your two stores, Brother Huo." Johel said bluntly.

Although he didn't want to admit it, it was probably because of Huo Ge's shop that Wudiqi wanted to stay with them.

Moreover, the strange residents who fell into the wilds of Wusen Town appeared exactly like them.

It was just that he and Udic were not lucky enough to meet Brother Huo, so they had to live in a shelter together, and they would have to work and take on tasks in the future.

Unlike them, with Brother Huo's support and working in a restaurant, their lives are better than those of the local residents.

If you don't have gold coins, you have to go hungry. He doesn't know what world those people lived in before, but to be honest, this world is even tough for their strong military females, let alone the skinny strangers. residents.

Johel's expression became complicated. He thought that since those strange residents could come to this world, naturally the hero could too.

Since that man knew the hero and could pretend to be the hero, he probably wanted to live a good life easily through Brother Huo.

Weihuo snorted lightly and said in a solemn tone: "When he met me, his good days were over. If he hadn't been useful, he would have gone to Wusen Town to keep company with Boss Mei yesterday."