19

☆ 19. Spider clan

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Seeing that Weihuo

had decided to leave, the eldest brother didn't want to say anything. He went back to the bedroom and took out some dry food.

"They are all worthless things. Take them with you to eat on the road. Come back and have a look when you have time. Xiaoya and Datou both like you very much."

Weihuo bent down slightly and rubbed Xiaoya and Datou who slowly came over. Big head.

I walked out of my eldest brother's house and got into the car with the bag of dry food and headed to the office.

Near noon, the guards in front of the office were changing guard with their colleagues.

"It's winter again. How is your food preparation? I spent a lot of money this time. I ordered a lot of steamed buns from Lao Wang's house and spent most of my savings!" He had been holding this matter in his mind for several days. , this time I finally couldnt help but complain to my companions.

The price of Lao Wang's steamed buns has actually increased this winter. In the past, you could buy two for one gold coin, but now you can only buy one for one gold coin. It's a huge loss. But the steamed buns with spicy sauce are really delicious. He can eat eight of them at one time!

The companion looked at him in surprise, "Huh? No way, you just ate steamed buns? Didn't you go hunting?"

The guard ignored his companion's look like he was looking at a fool, and whispered quietly: "I have the remaining gold coins at home. I spent all my time buying hot sauce, steamed buns and hot sauce. I also have some vegetables and meat that I have prepared at home. I want to nourish them this winter." "

Good boy, it's okay. The best match is nothing more than that!" The companion stretched out his hand. He gave a thumbs up gesture to the guard.

"Quick, quick, bring a bottle of hot sauce over next time to share with the brothers. We will provide steamed buns and big meat, enough!" "

Hey, it's easy to talk."

Although the two were talking and laughing at the door, as a guard You can still see someone coming the first time.

The roof of the breakfast cart was about to appear in the guard's sight. The two looked at each other and immediately stopped laughing, picked up their machetes and stood ready.

When Weiho's breakfast cart arrived, the guard and his companions came forward.

"Excuse me, what do you want?" This

was not the first time Weihuo came to the office. He got off the car and said calmly, "I'm here to apply for a residence permit to settle in the inner area of ​​Wusen Town."

The two guards I didnt expect that half-insect people would come to apply for a residence permit at this time of year.

In the past, everyone was busy using gold coins to buy food in the winter. No one would spend gold coins to apply for a residence permit at this time, so they would go inside.

At first glance, this person came from the outside area. Very few half-insect people could enter the inside from the outside because there were no gold coins.

Surviving in the outer area is difficult enough. The incompetent half-insect people cannot save enough gold coins to live inside. It can be seen that the half-insect people in front of them are really capable.