151

☆ 151. Wake up

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

When they woke up and

saw whirlpools appearing out of thin air in various underground cities, many residents finally had a full meal and were preparing to take a good nap to regain their energy before going to the surface in the afternoon.

Unexpectedly, he was sucked into the whirlpool that suddenly appeared before he could sleep for a few minutes.

Some people who came out after hearing the news saw another strange phenomenon and hid in their beds in fear, wrapping themselves tightly, not realizing that they were any different from the residents who entered the whirlpool.

When there was no movement outside, I came out and saw that the entire underground city was like an empty city. No living person could be seen within a hundred meters.

After finally seeing the surviving residents, they learned from each other that not only were strange phenomena occurring in their underground city, but whirlpools appeared in all large and small underground cities in the entire world at the same time.

In other words, there are no more than a hundred people left in the entire world.

Later, it was discovered that those who were involved in the whirlpool, regardless of gender, old, weak, sick or disabled, were the residents who carried colored stones with them.

This discovery put the few remaining people on the verge of collapse.

Some people think that those people are dead, while others think that those people have gone to another world. Maybe there is no disaster there, otherwise how can they spot people with colored stones.

But no matter what the remaining residents speculated, it was an indisputable fact that they were left here.

One of the uncles almost cried to death because he thought it would disturb him to catch up on his sleep if he carried the colored stones in his pocket during his nap, so he took out the colored stones and put them aside despite the advice of his wife and daughter.

Although he didn't know whether those people involved in the whirlpool were alive or dead, it was better for a family of three to be together neatly than to be alone in this empty underground city.

The residents who were suspicious of them were now being carried into the hospital by the patrolling guards, and doctors were invited to treat them.

In a daze, Xie Xingzhu heard the cries of his parents, the sounds coming from far away. In addition to his parents' voices, there were many strangers talking next to him.

But no matter how much he wanted to speak, he couldn't speak. His eyes seemed to be stuck with glue and he couldn't open them. His muscles ached all over his body. In a daze, he fell into a deep sleep again.

After an unknown amount of time, he could finally open his eyes this time.

What comes into view is no longer the short and cramped single-room roof in the dungeon, but white-painted walls. The space has become larger. There is a mattress under the body, and there is a window on the wall next to the bed.

Just from the sight that caught his eye, Xie Xingzhu knew that he should be in a medical clinic in the wasteland world.

In this case, he was probably discovered by the guards and brought to the medical center, but I don't know if this is Wusen Town.

But what about his parents? Why is he the only one here?

Xie Xingzhu slowly raised his upper body and looked around. There were a total of six hospital beds here. Except for him, none of the residents in the other hospital beds he knew.