156

☆ 156. Chapter 156

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 156

In the vegetable section, there were only some wilted green leafy vegetables, radishes and a dozen large tomatoes that were not very good-looking.

Green leafy vegetables are sold in Dawn Town for five gold coins per pound. It is not easy to transport them thousands of miles to Xiguang City and still keep most of the vegetables in a juicy state. In addition, Xiguang City is not Dawn Town, and Wusen Comparable to a small town like this.

Therefore, the price of green leafy vegetables has doubled on the basis of five gold coins, which is ten gold coins per catty.

Green leafy vegetables are common, but no matter how common they are, the price of ten gold coins per pound is quite expensive in Xiguang City. If they didn't know that this product comes from Wusen Town and has a guaranteed reputation, the residents of Xiguang City would not Will buy it.

But those water radishes and large tomatoes are rare, and the price is a little more expensive than green leafy vegetables. Despite this, these are the two that every resident buys the most.

Now he has more than two hundred gold coins in his hand, and after excluding travel expenses, he has more than one hundred gold coins for his use.

He couldn't afford the dazzling meats, so the few remaining vegetables were enough.

Xie Xingzhu weighed three kilograms of green leafy vegetables, two kilograms of radishes and three kilograms of large tomatoes, spending a total of 120 gold coins.

There were 35 gold coins left, so Xie Xingzhu chose to spend 30 gold coins on a bottle of hot sauce between keeping the few gold coins and buying a bottle of hot sauce.

Until they walked out of the shop, there were only five gold coins left in their pockets, which were scattered in their pockets and clinked on the ground.

Xie Xingzhu didn't think anything of spending all his money all at once. If you don't have gold coins, you can still make more. They still have two days, and the rations for these two days, including the food on the road, are almost ready. Even one gold coin No, they won't starve to death.

Just buy some flour or steamed buns the day before leaving.

After returning to the shelter, Xie Xingzhu asked his parents and Uncle Yu to make all the ingredients into portable dry food here the next day.

It is enough for the four of them to go out and take on the mission.

Xie's father and his wife and Yu's father and his wife learned some things about Weihuo from Yu Shuo's revelation, and also learned that they would leave Xiguang City with the traveling merchant team on the third day to go to Wusen Town to look for Weihuo.

To this end, they worked overtime to make these ingredients into easy-to-preserve food.

Xie Xingzhu and Yu Shuo also made another 215 gold coins in two days, and spent 50 gold coins to buy a pound of flour and 15 large steamed buns.

After everything was ready, on the morning of the third day, Xie Xingzhu took them to the place agreed with You Ye.

Compared with the last time, this time there were as many as thirty residents' fleets and ten businessmen's fleets who wanted to travel with Youye.

Including Youye's original fleet and their group, there were a total of forty-five trucks parked at the gate of the city, so long that the end could not be seen at a glance.