69

☆ 69. Arrive in time

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The half-insect man who arrived in time

was followed by a group of residents of Xikou Town who were catching up.

Most of the residents in this group were young adults, with only one gray-haired old half-insect man among them.

They watched helplessly as the half-insect man who was about to enter Wusen Town exploded on the spot, with countless insects running out of his body.

Then I saw the guards of Wusen Town picking up machetes and killing black and red bugs one after another.

"So the half-insect man who has been walking in front of us is full of bugs? I almost caught up with him." One of the tender-faced half-insect men stared so hard that his eyes almost popped out.

Thinking that he wanted to be with that person before, the half-insect man wished he could slap himself on the spot.

"That man should have had insect marks originally, and he was just rushing on his way and didn't notice the change, otherwise there wouldn't be so many black bugs suddenly appearing in his body." The old insect man woke up the young adults present.

Yes, you wear a lot of clothes in winter, and everyone has to rush to Wusen Town before dark in this kind of weather. The extremely tight nerves coupled with the cold and unconsciousness make it difficult to notice the subtleties of the body. The change.

If you are not careful, black insects will take advantage of you, and you will end up like that dead half-insect man.

After thinking about it carefully, these half-insect people only felt that the fear that was spreading in their hearts was more uncomfortable than the coldness of their bodies.

"Do you think these guards at the gate of Wusen Town will let us in? I think the leader is the captain of the guard team."

Some half-insect man in the crowd suddenly said this.

However, no one could answer his question for sure.

Everyone looked timidly at the door that was just around the corner. There were two rows of armed guards standing in front of the door.

The one at the head had obviously sharper eyes than the other guards.

After being glanced at by him so lightly, the little luck that had just appeared in the hearts of the half-insect people could no longer rise again.

The old half-insect man looked left and right, sighing uncontrollably in his heart.

This group of half-insect people are still too young after all, and they have reached this point. If the guards of Wusen Town really don't let them in, how can they be so prepared.

Not to mention that this group of half-insect people stood here for a long time without seeing the guard captain ordering them to retreat.

So he thought that these guards were probably screening.

In this case, if you want to get in early, you still have to take the initiative to report.

After thinking about it, the old half-insect man took a step forward. Seeing that the guard on the opposite side did not make any move to drive him away, he walked steadily over.

In order to reassure the guards and show it to the captain, the old half-insect man stood two meters away from them.

He bowed slightly and said sincerely: "I am originally a resident of Xikou Town. Unexpectedly, the town suffered a disaster. I have nowhere to go. I want to settle in Wusen Town. I hope the guards can let me go." The