154

☆ 154. On the road

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The message Weihuo saw on the optical brain on the way

was none other than the message he suddenly received yesterday that the hero had arrived in this world.

Today, Weihuo received this message again that he had already seen before. He was no longer in the same excited and joyful mood as before.

He intuitively felt that this was reminding him of something, and this reminder was still related to the hero.

Inadvertently, he saw the hero next to him who had been clamoring for something to eat actually sitting on the passenger seat with his head down and silently holding his mobile phone without saying a word.

Glancing up and down, Weihuo didn't see any food around the "hero". He asked intentionally: "Didn't you find what you want to eat?"

Zhao Peng was still immersed in the words [You have no authority] that brought him In the midst of anger and dissatisfaction, he suddenly heard a question coming from next to him, and he was so shocked that he almost jumped up from his seat.

Later, he felt that it was too embarrassing for him to be so nervous, and the other party couldn't see what he had just done on his phone, so he started to mess up his own position. As long as Weihuo didn't know, the other party could directly rob him. How about the cell phone?

Now his disguised identity is quite similar, so much so that Weihuo has not doubted him yet.

So what if he didn't have permission to use Xie Xingzhu's mobile phone to order food? Weihuo was still there anyway.

Touching his stomach, which was so hungry that it ached, Zhao Peng gritted his teeth and decided not to eat as soon as possible.

So he pretended to be calm and joked: "The reason why I came here physically? Or maybe it's because I know that you and I have already met, and the software no longer opens permissions to me, so I can't buy anything."

Zhao Peng Turning off the lighted screen and putting down the phone, he spread his hands and shrugged, tilted his head and looked at Weihuo tenderly, and said helplessly: "I'm probably going to be hungry, Weihuo, you must make a good meal for me at noon. Make it up to me with delicious food."

Weihuo has been a little suspicious since yesterday, and now he is even more wary of the "hero" in front of him because of the messages repeatedly sent from the optical brain.

He no longer believed what the other party said, but in order to find out why this person knew so much about what happened between him and the hero.

And if this person is not the "hero", then where is the real hero now, and why did his phone fall into the hands of others?

Weihuo put away the doubts in his heart and continued to act according to the other party, "It would be a pity if we lose the authority. Many of the seasonings in the restaurant were ordered by the hero in the mall, and you and I were the ones who ordered it in the mall. I said you wanted to try the food sold in the mall."

"Especially the egg fried rice you bought from the mall for the first time. You described it as delicious at first. I thought I could taste it today. I wonder if I can reproduce it so that you, the hero, can eat it every day."

Weihuo lowered his eyes and pretended to be strong to comfort the other party: "But it doesn't matter, there is nothing I can do about it if I can't taste it, but Xiong Don't worry, Lord, in two hours, I will definitely cook a sumptuous lunch for you. I just want to trouble you, Lord, to hold on a little longer."