38

☆ 38. Return

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Reported that

the clerk led the movers and followed Weiho with the sweet potatoes.

At this time, a group of guards gathered in front of Weihuo's house, each holding pollutants and big eggs in their hands.

Judging from the color of the meat, it must have been freshly slaughtered.

The guards looked left and right, looking for something anxiously. One of them saw Weiho walking towards him immediately.

"Stall owner, there was an insect-faced and half-insect man who asked us to bring these pollutants to you early this morning."

"Thank you for the big boiled eggs."

Weihuo glanced at the things in the guard's hands. Surprised, "Are these for me?"

These pollutants are not many, they are all small animals, only weighing about twenty kilograms in total.

But this meat can be regarded as a winter's worth of meat for ordinary residents.

And it's all going to him.

"Yes, it's all for you. They look very excited."

No, the guard on the side nodded secretly in his heart.

A group of people dared to go out hunting before dawn, regardless of their obstruction. They finally caught pollutants and almost jumped into the sky while dancing.

Among the half-insect people who came in the morning, there was one he looked familiar to. Before, half of this man's face had an insect face. But when he glanced at it this morning, only a small part of his insect face remained.

He estimated that if the half-insect man ate a few more times, his insect face would disappear completely.

This is thanks to the food prepared by the stall owner.

The guard smiled and followed the movers into the house, and then put the things in the living room.

Weiho waited for them to leave and processed the ingredients.

"Heavy roasted sweet potato, take a bite of it, soft and sweet."

Someone came over after hearing the news, "Is this a new product from the stall owner?"

"No, it's roasted sweet potato. There are two gold coins each, and there are also five. One gold coin, it's up to you to choose."

"I can't see any difference, why are the prices so different?" The half-insect man was puzzled and grabbed the man and continued to ask.

"The cheap ones have silk inside, but the expensive ones don't."

"But it's the same thing as expensive. The feeling of eating meat with a big mouth brings more happiness than eating meat with a big mouth." This person couldn't help but feel excited when he talked about it. He got back into the team again.

The insect-faced, half-insect man came to the stall owner again today to buy food.

When he got home last night, he felt itchy on his face. Thinking that his face had worsened again, he ran out before he could sit down when he got home, and went to a friend to borrow a mirror.

When he looked in the mirror, he realized that it was not getting worse but getting better. What made him feel itchy was actually the new growth of flesh!