14

☆ 14. Being noticed

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

It was noted that

all 50 bottles of chili sauce were sold in less than an hour.

Ge Laoliu stood in front of the car, holding back his greed, and took the basket from the stall owner.

There was obviously no more chili sauce in the car, but the stall owner had no intention of leaving. Ge Laoliu wondered if the stall owner would sell anything else.

At this time, an old half-insect man squeezed out from the crowd.

This old half-insect man was the one whom Weihuo had agreed to meet at the market.

The uncle waved his hand to Weihuo: "Young man is really good for me. How is your business?"

As soon as he saw this luxurious and brand-new breakfast truck, a hint of surprise flashed in the uncle's eyes.

Why don't you see the chili sauce?

The uncle directly expressed his doubts: "Have you not taken out the hot sauce yet? Then I will help you." He said that he was going to step forward.

"Uncle, I don't need your help. The hot sauce is all sold out. I've left five bottles for you. Take it."

Weihuo didn't go back immediately, but was waiting here for the uncle's arrival.

The uncle was a little confused. Are they all sold out?

Ge Laoliu's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly came to the uncle: "Uncle, can I buy your chili sauce? I will pay double the price!" The

uncle is not stupid, seeing how enthusiastic this man is to join him. , and carrying a basket in his hand, which shows that this hot sauce is really good.

The young man kindly gave it to him, but he couldn't just sell it. The uncle covered the bag and waved his hands repeatedly: "If you don't sell it, I won't sell it. If you pay three times, I won't sell it. I want to go home, uncle.

" He also asked Weihuo if he set up a stall here every day.

In order to complete the task and make more money, he just came out to test the water today. After hearing this question, he informed the uncle that he would set up a stall here from tomorrow until the end of the lease.

Ge Laoliu was also listening and gave his own suggestion: "The stall owner can prepare more. This little is not enough for my family."

After speaking, he raised his hand and shook the basket with dissatisfaction.

Xiang Fu felt that his face was twitching this early in the morning, and he complained in his heart: Have you never eaten chili sauce in your eight lives?

Seeing someone who loves the food he made so much, how could Weihuo not agree?

I decided to go back and continue.

*

*

The uncle walked all the way home. The houses on this road are half new and not old. It is considered a relatively good area in the outer area.

Opening the door, the uncle walked into the house and took out the hot sauce from the bag and placed it neatly on the cupboard.

The cabinets contained all the food he had prepared for this winter, vegetables with gray spots, meat with various flavors, and several bags of rice and noodles.