81

☆ 81. Digging

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

The next morning of digging

, there were still three days before the end of winter.

The early bird catches the worm, and the early bird catches the worm. People who get up early can also go to the wild to occupy a good position and dig more soil.

It has to be said that everyone has been paying attention to the soil in the wild since they knew that they could soon farm their own land.

Although it was still white outside and there was a thick layer of snow and frost on the ground, it did not affect their yearning for the soil at all.

If it hadn't snowed heavily at night, these half-insect people might have been able to dig a hole overnight.

So when Weiho and Yohel arrived at the restaurant early in the morning, they saw a long queue at the door. Every half-insect man carried a pole on his shoulders, and the basket was full of frozen soil.

"Brother Huo, how early did they get up to go to the wild?" Johel, who was stunned, couldn't help but gasped.

There are at least forty residents here, and there may be many more who have not made it on the way.

Moreover, if Brother Huo is required to handle so much soil by himself, it will take many years and months to get it.

Can it be completed by next spring? Johel was really confused.

He Yi had a day off today, so he took his eldest brother to dig soil in the wild early. However, the cold soil was not easy to dig at all, so he had to go back quickly to get tools.

This moment of delay made the two people's progress much slower than that of other half-insect people.

Although the shop owner said that he could only receive ten half-insect people a day, but what if, if he was lucky enough to be among the top ten, many half-insect people, including He Yi, were waiting for the chance to finish loading the soil. Then he quickly came to the door of the restaurant and stood guard.

Unfortunately, the two people who were covered in dirt were now in the middle and back of the queue.

I guess it won't be their turn today or tomorrow.

At the top of the list are Qiu Ye and his son who are closest to the wild. The residents of Xikou Town who enter Wusen Town are all arranged to live there, and Qiu Ye and Xiaoya's family are the ones closest to the door.

After the five people living in the same house heard yesterday that there were insects in the planting area of ​​Wusen Town, their hearts went up and down like a roller coaster and never settled down.

Less than a day after entering, the town was about to be destroyed again, which made the residents feel endless despair before they had time to take a breath.

Some half-insects didn't even unpack the baggage they brought with them as soon as they sat down. They started to poke their heads out to look at the activities in Wusen Town. If they felt something was wrong, they were ready to pick up the baggage and run away. This time he had to be the first to do so. The half-insect man who escaped.

However, after waiting and waiting, what awaited was not the destruction of the town but great good news. Not only were the insects in the planting area eliminated, but a piece of land appeared that even the insects did not dare to invade. A half-insect man used skills to change it, and they can also own such a land in the future.