143

☆ 143. Something happened

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

What happened was

that there were not many residents from other cities. After the management understood the situation, they took no precautions and accepted them.

Of course, before these people moved into the single room, the infirmary did a comprehensive physical examination on them, mainly to see if they had any germs.

Rain, exposure, and the overflow of mutated animals outside. They have traveled thousands of miles from other cities. A group of people are thirsty and hungry. Unless they can endure it with strong perseverance, they will have to rummage around to find something to eat. food.

The clothes on these people were so dirty that the original color could not be seen. There was a thick layer of dirt on their hair, nails, and exposed skin.

A grin full of yellow teeth. If you don't check your body carefully, just the lice crawling on your head can infect a whole group of people.

It was a good thing that it was Captain Yang, the superpower, who fed this group of people, otherwise even the ordinary residents in his team would have to be inspected when they came back.

Of course, the test results were still good, and no major problems were found in these people. They were just very hungry and had weak stomachs that needed to be recuperated.

In addition, everyone had lice on their heads, so a group of people had their hair cut short in the infirmary just after their physical examination.

In fact, it would be better to shave their heads in this situation, but because the temperature is too high, even though the hair on the head is so hot that it will explode, it will not directly burn the scalp. Once their heads are shaved, these people can't even think about stepping out. Dungeon step away.

But if they didn't go out to collect supplies, they wouldn't have anything to eat, so these people all chose to cut their hair short. In addition, after careful attention, no other residents had lice.

With the first wave of residents from other cities joining, three days later, the underground city of City A welcomed the second wave of residents from other cities.

It's just that this time the people who came included both superpowers and ordinary people.

This time the management did not let this group of people enter the underground city easily.

If it were just a group of ordinary residents with no power to restrain themselves, they would just come here and feed them some food, which would be considered as adding more labor to the underground city.

This superpower is different. The current situation in City A's dungeon is that three different forces are supporting the balance.

Now there is another group of superpowers, and no matter which force they are added to, they are very unfriendly to the other two.

This is not a situation they want to see.

So I didn't say anything about the nose or eyes when these people came, but I didn't show much enthusiasm and just ignored them.

Compared with the treatment of ordinary people before, it can be said to be a huge difference.

"Are you just going to let those people in?" Xie Xingzhu was speechless. How long had it been before he was still doing this?

Although he doesn't really want people from other cities to come to their underground city.

The more people, the better. When there are more people, you have to consider the issue of food, drink and housing.