161

☆ 161. Chapter 161

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161

Father Xie had never seen his son's college classmates, so naturally he couldn't recognize Zhao Peng and Sun Chong who were working among the crowd.

After seeing the excitement and hearing the news, Father Xie, who had been out for a while, quietly withdrew from the conversation and walked back leisurely.

When she walked to Youyue's room, the door next to it opened, and Xiao Yuan walked out. She was not surprised to see Xie's father leaving so early, and only asked him: "We will go there in half an hour." In the internal area, the boss asked me to ask you if you need him to take you to Weihuo."

This is not how enthusiastic you are. Their traveling business team came to Wusen Town, but there are many things that need to be done and discussed. , If this group of people hadn't mentioned that they knew Weihuo, Youye might not have taken them with him.

Now that they have arrived in Wusen Town, they proposed to take them to find Weihuo. On the one hand, they want to see if this group of people really knows Weihuo. On the other hand, they are also afraid that these people will do something unfavorable when they come to Wusen Town. Come.

Zuo just wanted to continue taking them along for a while, which was a convenience that Yuyou didn't mind giving.

Xie's father neither agreed nor rejected him. He only said that he would go back and ask his son and would give them an answer in half an hour.

After hearing this, Xiao Yuan nodded to Father Xie and then went to the next house.

Father Xie returned to the house, stood at the door and looked in. Sure enough, Xie Xingzhu and the others were all awake. They were packing their luggage, looking like they were about to go out.

A shadow fell at the door, blocking the light. The few people packed their luggage for a moment, and looked up to see that it was Father Xie standing at the door.

"Dad? Where did you go so early in the morning? Come on, we're leaving now." Xie Xingzhu was overly excited.

When he woke up, he didn't see his father. He was worried at first, but then he thought that they were already in Wusen Town, and there were guards around them, so he thought that his father would not be in danger.

No, the luggage was almost packed, and dad came back. He was not hungry anymore. He was dancing and just wanted to go to the inner area to find Weiho.

Father Xie came over to help clean up, and replied to him: "I'm just going out for a walk."

"Azhu, I met Xiao Yuan. He came to ask us if we needed them to take us to find someone. Half an hour later they Let's go to the inner area."

Xie Xingzhu actually stopped and thought about it, and everyone else slowed down when they saw this.

I know where the stores opened by Weihuo are located. It's not impossible to walk there with my family and friends, but I don't know if I can see Weihuo today.

But if you go with Youye, even if you can't see Weihuo today, you can still ask Youye to help you find a place to rest first.

Without saying a word, Xie Xingzhu put down his luggage and decided to follow Youye and the others.

There was still half an hour before departure, which meant they still had a chance to make a simple breakfast.

What are you waiting for? He was very hungry.