134

☆ 134. Mutated mouse

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

One after another, more residents of the mutated rats learned that the underground city had set aside a commercial street.

In less than two hours, the shopping street that originally had only a few stalls was now as far as the eye can see.

The empty seats on both sides were filled.

There are people coming and going in the shopping street, but most residents are just checking out the items without buying anything.

But even so, the residents setting up stalls were very happy to entertain them.

Only Xie's shop was crowded with customers.

A customer took a piece of clothing and recommended it to the surrounding residents: "I bought sun protection clothing from his store, and it was really effective. Later, when I wanted to buy it, I heard that Xie's supermarket was stolen overnight. Really, Don't let me catch this turtle grandson, it will be too bad."

Although this man cursed, his hand movements were no slower than others.

Just two sets of version 2.0 sun protection clothing and three raincoats cost 90 points.

Not to mention that he also bought many other small items in the shopping mall.

Although the residents who arrived later had no idea what was being sold here, when they saw a group of customers crowding in front of the stall, they thought it must be some good stuff, so they rushed to it one after another.

Therefore, Yan Ke, who was still able to take some time off at first, was now unable to hold up the bag.

After finally selling out all the items, Xie Xingzhu rubbed his sore arms and took a swig from the kettle.

I have been talking a lot today, and my throat has become extremely dry and itchy.

Xie Xingzhu sat down on the ground carelessly and wailed: "Big fish, why do I feel that this is more tiring than cashing out in the supermarket."

"The place here is small, and it is easy to cause trouble when there are too many people. We have to allocate part of our attention to socializing. It will be much better in the future when everyone knows what we sell at our stall."

He was also very tired, having lived in the underground city for several days, and the residents here were no longer as disciplined as before.

Just now he discovered that an aunt actually wanted to take away a raincoat while he was collecting money.

Auntie bought only one raincoat in total, but she opened the raincoat to cover the unopened one underneath.

Fortunately, he caught it with his peripheral vision, otherwise he would have lost twenty points in vain.

After all, Zhang Shuo is used to the work system of eight hours a day and often working overtime. At this time, he still has the energy to help clean up the garbage discarded at the stall.

"Everything has been put away. We can go back."

Xie Xingzhu got up from the ground: "Let's go to the cafeteria to have a good meal. I'll treat you."

Yan Ke, who was already too tired to speak, felt as if he heard these words. He came to life again, his little face was full of joy: "Really? Then I want to eat braised pork, and I also want big white steamed buns!"

Break open the soft steamed buns, put a few pieces of fat but not greasy braised pork inside, Pour the soup on top and it will be delicious in one bite!