165

☆ 165. Chapter 165

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 165

Zhao Peng was eating his lunch tastelessly. The other residents opened their mouths and wanted to swallow the whole bowl. They not only ate their own but also looked at other people's from time to time. However, he was struggling to eat every bite.

It is not easy to have a free lunch with meat and vegetables in Wusen Town, and no residents will waste it.

But Zhao Peng is different. Ever since he had that delicious hot pot meal at Chongchong Restaurant, and looking at the food mixed together in his hands, he has no appetite at all, but he can't do it without eating. The high-intensity work every day weighs him down. His waist could hardly straighten up, so it was his turn to find fault.

If you dont eat well, you wont have the energy to work. If you dont work, you will not only lose gold coins, but you will also be sent to the wild to hunt for pollutants!

The man-eating wilderness was not something he could go to with only three ounces of meat.

After thinking about it, he couldn't escape, so he could only go to work honestly. When Yue Weihuo was too busy to remember him, he would ask the guards to help him get out of here.

Just wait, now is a good time for him to accumulate gold coins to prepare for his future escape!

"Brother Peng, is that man Xie Xingzhu? It's over, it's over, he's coming to us!" Sun Chong was holding the bowl and eating deliciously. He was about to chat with Zhao Peng when he turned around and saw a man coming towards them menacingly. Come.

Looking again, Sun Chong was so frightened that he almost threw the bowl away and quickly howled in Zhao Peng's ear.

Zhao Peng didn't expect Xie Xingzhu to come to Wusen Town so soon. He didn't believe that Xie Xingzhu came here to talk to him about old times. He definitely got the news that he was pretending to be the other party. Under Sun Chong's influence, he couldn't help but panic a little and pulled away. The urge to run became stronger and stronger.

Just when Xie Xingzhu was getting closer to him and he was about to lift his leg, a fist from behind hit him on the shoulder.

The sound of breaking wind caused by the falling fist passed by Sun Chong's face in a thrilling way. When Sun Chong saw Xie Xingzhu's posture, he jumped out of the way. He was sweating and didn't dare to breathe. At the same time, his heart was silently lit for Zhao Peng.

"Zhao Peng, return my phone to me quickly!"

After one punch, Xie Xingzhu held Zhao Peng down and punched him several times, hitting the flesh. The loud banging sound alerted the residents eating nearby.

"What, what's going on? Why are you beating people up? Let go!"

A group of half-insect men put down the half-eaten food in their hands and divided into two waves. One wave pulled Xie Xingzhu backward, and the other wave Bo helped Zhao Peng, who was curled up on the ground after being beaten.

Even though Zhao Peng thought about working as a foreigner every day in the construction team and looked down on other half-insect men in tattered clothes, he never left him alone for a day. Even the guards turned a blind eye to him because he was so skinny and shameless.

Seeing him being pushed to the ground and beaten wildly by other residents for no reason at this moment, even the half-insect people who usually didn't deal with him frowned and rushed over to scold Xie Xingzhu for the beating.