172

☆ 172. Chapter 172

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 172

The two of them were walking on the way to the hotel. Perhaps another group of tourists came to Wusen Town to visit, and the spacious shopping street in the inner area was gradually becoming crowded.

Although it is not a case of rubbing shoulders, you will bump into the people next to you because you are too late to avoid the overly excited tourists walking around.

The third time a tourist accidentally hit Weihuo on the shoulder, Xie Xingzhu still looked guilty even though Weihuo kept telling him it was okay.

Xie Xingzhu raised his eyes and looked at the tourists who had walked away.

They were two young half-insect people, a man and a woman, who seemed to be a couple. There was a soft child lying on their shoulders. They were wearing clothes that did not belong to Wusen Town. They were made of bright colors and high-quality smooth fabrics. From the looks of it, this family of three must be quite wealthy.

Especially the little child, with a fair and round face, holding a bun that was bigger than his face and taking a bite of it. The bulging mouth showed that he was well cared for by his parents, and his eyes were big. The bright one was looking at them curiously.

There is a pair of tentacles on the head of an unknown insect species. As the adult moves around, the tentacles sway like a cute two- or three-year-old child with braids on his head.

As if aware that they were looking at him, the child first widened his eyes and then buried his head in his father's neck shyly. He hugged his father's neck and giggled, causing the child's parents to kiss him.

Walking on this commercial street, listening to the exclamations and conversations among the tourists around him and the playful laughter of the children in front of him, Xie Xingzhu had the illusion that he and Weihuo had returned to the real world and were having fun.

Weihuo also saw the child. There was a soft depth in his eyes mixed with a desire that was not easily discovered. What he loved most about coming to this world was the little insect cubs here.

Whether it was a poor kid from a poor family in Wusen Town or a kid brought by foreign tourists, he treated them equally and liked them very much.

He will even give some discounts to customers who bring their children to stay in the hotel or eat in restaurants, and will also give them a variety of desserts and food that he personally makes for the children.

Weihuo secretly glanced at Weihuo next to him with his peripheral vision, trying to see what the hero thought, but he only looked at the little insect cub with a look of novelty and no desire in his eyes.

With his mind moving, Weihuo probed with his eyes: "The little bug cub in front of you is so cute and cute. If you were the hero, would you like such a bug cub?"

Xie Xingzhu looked away after hearing this, half frightened and half worried, and approached Weihuo whispered: "That little bug cub is very cute, but kidnapping and trafficking children is illegal, so you must not do this kind of thing!" "

You like children? Then we can let them fall in love and get married here, and wait for them to have sex Once the baby is born, we can often take the baby over and live there for a while, and then we can also carry one on our shoulders and hold one in our arms!"

Apparently, he forgot that Weihuo was a female insect, and she was a female insect that could give birth to babies.

When Weihuo heard this, he quickly covered his face and nodded. He realized, just let nature take its course.