35

☆ 35. Alien

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Alien

"Please stall owner, please let us buy first."

A group of half-insect people with all parts of their bodies transformed into insects appeared from everywhere and shouted.

Some of these half-insect people have tentacles growing on their heads, some have insect limbs on their arms, some have wings hanging from their backs, and some have half of their faces turned into insect faces, which looks even more terrifying in the daytime.

It was not that Weihuo had never seen a half-insect man transformed into an insect, but this was the first time he saw one with wings hanging from his back.

This reminded him of himself and the male and female insects living on the main insect planet.

He also has wings on his back, which he has not spread out for a long time in order to blend in here.

Weihuo gradually became lost in thought, but these half-insects did not hear the stall owner's refusal, and there was a glimmer of hope in their desperate eyes.

The remaining guards thought that these people were trying to cause chaos in order to obtain the tea eggs, so they took out their weapons and stood around like leopards hunting, staring sharply at the shouting people, waiting for them to make the slightest movement. Catch him immediately.

To their surprise, neither the stall owner nor the other half-insect people spoke.

What's more, half-insect people began to actively change places with these half-insect residents.

The guard holding the machete poked the teammate on the right with his elbow and said in shock: "When did the residents of our town become so friendly?"

In the past, the residents who saw half-insect transformation wanted to run away and stay as far away as possible. Far.

Now they all began to give up their seats on their own initiative, and the people in the front row were all half-insect residents.

"Everyone is thinking of themselves." A teammate said quietly from the side.

These words choked the guard holding the knife, and the tense atmosphere dissipated instantly.

Yes, who can guarantee that they will not turn into insects in their lifetime?

Now that food with such effects exists, they all walk out of their homes with strange looks from the people around them.

When you save others, you are also saving yourself.

When Weihuo came back to his senses, all he saw were the half-insect residents who were uneasy and did not dare to look at him.

Without the instructions of the stall owner, the elder brother and the others did not dare to make the decision without authorization. The tall and strong half-insect man stood aside at a loss, clutching the bag.

Time passed little by little, and it was getting late. At this time yesterday, he was already cooking at home.

In order to prevent everyone from standing in the dark, Weihuo turned his head and ordered to the eldest brothers: "Go and ask Captain Xia to prepare more big eggs and water, and then go and promote boiled big eggs to the poor residents outside. It also has the same effect. You don't have to collect gold coins to buy tea eggs just for the sake of the effect."

"Others are still doing what they have to do."

"Yes, stall owner."

The eldest brother ran out to find Captain Xia, so the job of packing eggs is It was the turn of the three brothers.