40

☆ 40. Mission accomplished

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Mission accomplished,

"Then I would like to ask Captain Xia to introduce this half-insect man to me when you have time." Youye put away his exposed emotions and said solemnly.

"Hahaha, easy to talk about."

Seeing that his goal this time was achieved, Xia Li got up and left Youye, preparing to bring the good news to Weihuo.

[Congratulations to the player for completing task two and receiving a blind box lottery ticket. There are now five tickets in total; the player successfully turned on the interactive mode. ]

[The details of the interactive mode are as follows:

*Chat mode: Players can only text chat with their lover Weiho, and there is no time limit every day.

*Click mode: Click any time, players can experience it by themselves, no time limit, no limit on number of times, no limit on characters.

*Holographic mode: Players who open the game before falling asleep can enter the game world with illusory images in their dreams. ]

[Ding dong! The lover has triggered the traveling business mode, and task three is now issued. ]

[Task 3: Recommend two delicacies to the traveling merchants and successfully sell them on the next planet to make Wusen Town famous.

Players who complete the task will receive five blind box raffle tickets.

The store under the lover's name will be displayed on the map in the hands of all traveling merchants. ]

[Ding dong! The lover has triggered the store business mode and has now issued task four. ]

[Task 4: Entertain ten guests and achieve a turnover of 1,000 gold coins within a week.

After completing the task, the player will receive a storage ring that can store everything in the contribution value.

Lovers will receive a one-minute limited-time zero-yuan shopping event in designated areas of the mall. ]

"Hoo ho ho, there are so many." Xie Xingzhu couldn't wait to interact with Weihuo.

Weihuo had finished setting up his stall and was on his way home.

He used to set up his stall in the afternoon, so there were enough customers.

Now that the stall has been set up in the morning, there are actually more customers than before. What about those who dont have gold coins to buy breakfast as promised? .

He had seen residents from outside areas come to buy white fungus soup more than once this morning.

Some half-insect people bought one copy and then continued to line up to buy the second one.

The white fungus soup was the first food to be sold out in the morning.

Does this mean he can prepare more breakfast?

After the decoration of his shop is completed, it will be open for business in the morning.

"Weihuo."

When Weiho heard someone calling him, he quickly braked and stopped, turning his head and looking back.

"It's Captain Xia. How is the food in the morning? Is it delicious?"

In order to tell Weihuo the news quickly, Xia Li ran over all the way and gasped: "It's very delicious. I just have something to do." Lets discuss it with you.