140

☆ 140. [Portal]

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

[Portal]

Weihuo was not here, so he had no choice but to go back.

Xie Xingzhu fluttered and fluttered, floating out of the kitchen in front of Johel and in shock.

When he opened his eyes again, he was back in the familiar dungeon.

It was still midnight, and he didn't have to go out looking for supplies the next morning.

Xie Xingzhu simply turned on his phone and looked at the completion status of his game tasks.

The completion of this mission earned him a total of 1.4 million contribution points and three blind box lottery tickets.

Cumulatively accumulating the previous tasks, he currently has a total of 1.46 million contribution points and five blind box lottery tickets.

To put it bluntly, there were so many contribution points in the game that he didnt even know what to buy.

If he imagined these contributions as real money, with more than one million in his hand, Xie Xingzhu suddenly felt that there was not that much left.

This more than one million yuan can buy a house in full in other cities, but in the area where land is very expensive in City A, you will definitely not be able to buy a house. It is feasible to scrape together a little more for a down payment.

But I want to think about it.

"Tsk, tsk, I'm really floating now. More than one million in my hand feels small!" Xie Xingzhu really wanted to slap himself in the dark.

The bright light of the mobile phone screen shone on his face, and his fingers slid back and forth across the various symbols on the game screen.

He was a little undecided about which one to click.

He hesitated and said: "I've looked at the game mall many times, and there's nothing interesting anymore. The blind box lottery is not enough to draw ten rounds, so I'd better save up." "

But the things in this contribution value function are more powerful than each other."

One hundred . Xie Xingzhu was a little curious about what he could buy with more contribution points.

Clicking on the contribution value function again, Xie Xingzhu found that the items inside were still so attractive to consume.

I bought fifty bags of nutrient solution before, but the response was pretty good, so I placed an order for another two hundred bags. Now I still have less than a hundred bags left, which will be enough to sell in one day tomorrow.

So Xie Xingzhu skipped this and looked at the items behind.

At this glance, I skipped the items in the middle and saw the [Portal] column.

[Portal]: Enter the address to be teleported instantly. There is no limit to the number of people. 1 million contribution points are required.

"One million contribution points..." Xie Xingzhu muttered while staring at this column.

With "money" in his hand, the [portal] that scared him at first became more pleasing to his eyes.

"Even if I spend one million now, I still have more than 400,000 left."

"Should I buy this [Teleportation Gate]?"

Xie Xingzhu was struggling in his heart. He had a strong hunch that this [Teleportation Gate] Door] is definitely a good thing, maybe it will change the status quo.