83

☆ 83. The rules of Dawn Town

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Compared with the rules of Dawn Town

, Weihuo did not need to hang out in front of every seed shop like them. His backpack was full of seeds, and Weihuo went to the planting area again.

The body fluids remaining in the soil after the black bugs were eliminated have been cleaned up by the guards.

In his eyes, there is no unusable land in the entire planting area, and no corner of it can be spared.

The addition of the residents of Xikou Town has greatly increased the original population of Wusen Town. The need for food and drink for one resident is nothing, but the need for food and drink for ten or hundreds of thousands of residents can make the owners of stalls and shops in the town busy. .

In the winter, local residents don't have enough food to eat. Every household has to save money and work hard to earn gold coins so that they can occasionally have a toothpaste. Now that some foreign residents have returned, the small town businesses may face the possibility of running out of stock.

He wanted to prepare more food and put it in the store before this situation happened, just in case.

The food he sent that day was not only to help Captain Xia's work, but also to promote his own restaurant.

If something hadn't happened in the planting area, there would have been residents of Xikou Town dining in the restaurant today.

But now it seems that it is better to wait for a few days. The food in the restaurant is in short supply.

Especially fresh vegetables.

Of course, for Weiho, who now has the right to use an entire planting area, this comes too soon. According to his speed, if he sows all the seeds today, he will be able to harvest a large area of ​​vegetables tomorrow morning, and he will not have to worry about having nothing to eat. .

"Done."

Weihuo straightened up and patted his hands that were stained with dust and soil.

Looking back at the place where the seeds had been sown, he saw that this time he not only used green leafy vegetable seeds, but it would be a pity to use all such a large planting area to grow green leafy vegetables.

Of course, I have a portion of every vegetable in my backpack.

He also planted those fruit trees. God knows how hungry he is for fruits.

It's just that fruits grow slower than vegetables. Even if it's a fruit tree produced in the game, the fastest time for him to eat fruits is in spring.

"The development of Wusen Town is still too slow." Weihuo murmured.

"I wonder which town Youye has gone to now. Have his food been sold?" Weihuo looked steadily into the distance.

"Ah, who is talking about me behind my back?" Youye wrapped himself in a cotton coat, touched his nose and muttered.

Since being followed by dozens of residents, his small caravan has never moved faster again.

Either the bad weather hinders travel, or there are residents behind who are looking to him to solve problems. They can't get rid of them, but they keep coming to see what food he has here. It's really annoying.

He decided to rest in Xiguang City for a few more days after this business trip was over, and then set off secretly at night.

He wanted to see who could join him now.