128

☆ 128. The difference

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Different places

are different from the air after a general heavy rain. In addition to corroding animals, plants and buildings, acid rain also pollutes and acidifies waters, soil and air.

After rain, a large amount of particulate matter will be produced in the air, which not only affects the normal development of plants, but also harms people's health and causes diseases.

The large-scale acid rain last night contained a large amount of corrosive substances. Even if the rain stops now, we cannot take it lightly.

The residents on the ground suddenly felt panic in their hearts. From the strict protection provided by the management, they saw how stupid they were for coming out without protection.

The living environment will only become more severe in the future.

——Underground city.

The people in the middle of the open space had already been arranged into an empty room. There was a doctor for every five people inside the door to check. Outside the door, soldiers were disinfecting the underground city.

At this time, this group of people was being questioned by management.

The manager did not take off his protective clothing. He did not know if these people carried germs, so he would not take off his clothes in front of them just in case.

Of course, all the residents who had come into contact with these people were sent for examination this morning.

The manager knocked on the table, with a serious look on his face, and said in a loud voice: "From sneaking out last night to everything that happened this morning, I want you to explain everything to me word for word." The

residents below They were motionless upon hearing the words, staring at a point with empty eyes without blinking, as if they had lost their souls.

The manager seemed to know that this would happen, but he had already planned it. With a wave of his hand, he directed the soldiers waiting for orders next to him to go out and do things.

In less than two minutes, the soldier who had just left walked into the house with another companion carrying a stretcher.

Lying on the stretcher was an injured person who was wrapped in gauze and couldn't see his face and was unconscious.

Judging from the way the other person's chest was rising and falling so weakly, he was still alive.

The silent residents in the room changed their sullen demeanor at this moment, leaving aside the medical staff around them and rushing towards the stretcher, almost knocking over the injured person on the stretcher with such force.

It was also this sudden collision that caused the injured person on the stretcher to let out a weak cry of pain, and then his eyes narrowed a little, and then slowly opened wide.

Turning his eyes, he saw a lot of people, crowded and swaying in front of his eyes, just like everyone crowded in front of a store when it rained heavily at night.

"Are these the residents who were recovered?"

"Are they back? Are they outside?"

Some people looked at the person on the stretcher and asked curiously, while others looked out the door with tears in their eyes, hoping that the door would open. Standing outside was the person he had longed for.