65

☆ 65. Potion

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Apart from shops, there are no flowers, plants or trees in the Pharmacy Commercial Street.

It would not be easy for Weiho to find a piece of land to conduct experiments.

All animals and plants in the wasteland world contain a large number of pollution sources. The heaviest pollution source must be the soil.

Plants and vegetables grown from the soil will be picked and eaten by residents. Although they have tried their best to avoid ingesting large amounts of pollution sources, the pollution in their bodies will still increase and lead to residents turning into insects.

Residents are still able to identify the pollution level of food, but those animals don't care. Herbivores will only make themselves more polluted by eating heavily polluted plants and vegetables.

Over time, some of them died suddenly due to excessive pollution in their bodies. The polluted flesh and blood became nutrients to nourish plants, and some of them were eaten by carnivores.

And these pollutants will eventually be caught and eaten by the half-insect people. If this cycle continues, the residents of the entire world will eventually perish due to excessive pollution in their bodies.

In order to prevent this disaster, some half-insect people decided to find a way to solve this problem as soon as possible.

They found that only by improving the soil and reducing pollution in the soil can we hope to survive.

But this idea is good, but it is very difficult to implement it in practice.

The consequence of hasty sowing is that the land becomes a heavily polluted area, with no grass growing.

But everyone did not give up. They proposed to let the half-insect people who knew how to plant to study it. Obviously this research direction was right.

Through the hands of some half-insect people who have spent half their lives in planting, they have been able to successfully grow food.

It's just not that good, the food level grown is not much lower than that grown in the wild.

In the end, a half-insect man discovered that not only was it necessary to be able to plant, but his talent and skills were also crucial.

As a result, all planets have become such that only half-insect people whose talents are related to planting can plant and produce the land.

Other half-insects are not allowed to use any land and will be expelled from the town once discovered.

The living environment of other planets is not as bad as that of the fifth planet, and the soil improvement is going smoothly.

Some planets have been able to grow fruits on improved land, and residents have finally tasted fruits.

The planting area in Wusen Town was specially set up for research and cultivation.

There are only two ways for him to get a piece of land to grow food. One is to become a half-insect man with the innate skills in planting, and the other is to discuss with several major families. The half-insect man who has made great contributions to the town makes an exception and agrees to it. ask.

The matter was so important that he didn't know whether the big families would agree to his request. It would be inappropriate to let Captain Xia go.

This time, Weiho planned to go in person.