7

☆ 7. Version 2.0

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Version 2.0

In addition to the food court, there are various small shops near the school.

Among them are some stores that specialize in dormitory supplies. Xie Xingzhu, who was browsing out of boredom, saw a bed curtain hanging in a store specializing in dormitory supplies.

[New blackout bed curtains for college student dormitories, versatile and fully enclosed. ]

Xie Xingzhu walked into the store.

"Welcome, what do you need?" The store owner saw a customer coming and hurriedly came to ask.

Xie Xingzhu didn't speak. He went directly to the place where the bed curtains were placed in the store and glanced up and down.

There are six levels of shelves here, and each level has bed curtains of different styles and colors. The ones on the top are obviously of the best quality, unlike the wrinkled ones below, which are still transparent.

Xie Xingzhu pointed to the silver-gray bed curtain with a zipper and asked: "How do you sell this bed curtain?"

"This bed curtain costs 40 yuan a piece. This bed curtain in our store has a strong light-blocking effect, which is not only private. . Strong, it can also prevent mosquito bites, breathable and not stuffy. Students who have used it said it is good, hehehe." The boss was very happy when he saw that this student took a look at the most expensive bed curtain in the store.

After hearing this, Xie Xingzhu waved his hand and took down five bed curtains in elegant colors.

Seeing that this was a big order, the boss quickly wrapped five types of bed curtains and handed them to Xie Xingzhu. He also gave them a night light.

Xie Xingzhu was in a good mood after buying a bed curtain. He hummed a song all the way back to the dormitory, and met Yu Shuo who had just left the library.

"What did you buy?"

Xie Xingzhu had already rehearsed the reasons he had made up in his mind countless times, and now he blurted out: "Blackout bed curtains, it's not going to be summer soon, so arrange a bed curtain for each person, which can block light and prevent insects."

One person Hanging bed curtains seems too obtrusive. If everyone in the dormitory hangs them up, it won't be a problem. Anyway, he has the money to arrange it.

This way, no one would care about what he was doing inside, and Xie Xingzhu was secretly amused in his heart.

Yu Shuo walked to one side, and when he turned his head, he could see Xie Xingzhu, who had all his thoughts written on his face. He opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't say anything.

Forget it, this kid feels uncomfortable all over without spending any money.

Back in the dormitory, Xie Xingzhu actively placed the bed curtain on the bed, zipped it up, and hid in the dark space to open the app.

As soon as I went online, I was bombarded with several game notifications.

[The lover kills the contaminated animal for the first time, and the player gets 100 gold coins. ]

[The lovers have obtained the first funds in the wasteland era. Players can purchase products of the same price in the mall for use in the real world, or they can store them in the mall. ]

[Players please note that the Love Development app will be updated for the first time in five minutes, and the update time will be two minutes. Please see the update announcement for details. 】