53

☆53. A nightmare day on the main insect planet

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Xie Xingzhu opened his eyes in a daze after a nightmare day on the main insect star , and seemed to notice a bright light flickering next to him in his peripheral vision.

Xie Xingzhu turned his head and stared blankly at the mobile phone that was automatically playing the character picture.

Why is his cell phone turned on?

Had he woken up before, or had he accidentally touched the switch?

Closing his eyes, Xie Xingzhu rolled his eyes to relieve his astringency. His mind was still very confused.

He stretched out his fingers and massaged his head for a while. When he gradually regained consciousness, he remembered what happened last night.

If the previous text chat only made him feel that Weihuo is a virtual game character with a good-looking appearance, a special identity, and a tough personality.

The holographic mode last night was telling him that maybe all of this was real. This was not just a game. There really was such a group of people somewhere he couldn't see. There was a Zerg Lieutenant General named Viho. .

If this is true, then what did he do last night!

Xie Xingzhu frowned, his face gradually distorted, and he was about to collapse. Sure enough, he was prone to committing crimes at night, and he felt more and more like a pervert.

He came to Wusen Town in his dream, met Weihuo and slept with him in his arms.

The not-so-soft body made him really feel that he was holding a boy.

This was different from the feeling of hooking up between brothers. Even Yu Shuo, who had the strongest relationship with him, had never slept in the same bed with him, let alone slept with two people hugging each other.

Is it because he never asked for it?

That being the case.

Xie Xingzhu quietly turned over and stood up and shouted softly to the next bed: "Yu Shuo, I want to ask you something." He

couldn't see Yu Shuo's expression and movements through the bed curtain, but he knew that Yu Shuo must be reading at this point. .

Sure enough, the sound of turning pages of a book came from next door, accompanied by a very short and quiet sentence. It was hard to imagine how early it was to get up.

"What's the matter?"

Even though he knew the other party couldn't see him, Xie Xingzhu was still very nervous. "It's nothing. I just wanted to ask if you are looking forward to sleeping in the same bed with your brothers or other boys?"

Yu Shuo leaned on the small table. He read the book without blinking and said without any fluctuation in his voice: "No, I never thought about it." Closing

the book, Yu Shuo raised his head and leaned on the bedside railing and chatted: "You don't know what habits I have. Not to mention sleeping in the same bed with other people, I feel annoyed if others touch my things, and I am even less likely to take other people's things." "

You don't even allow them to sit on me without seeing me. Bed? If we hadn't known each other since childhood, you wouldn't even be able to touch my things."

Xie Xingzhu didn't think there was anything wrong with Yu Shuo's habit. He thought that it was really impossible to have such a self-disciplined, clean and principled temper as a child. Sleeping with him.